- 1 How much money do I need for 1 week in Bali?
- 2 How much money should I bring to Bali?
- 3 Is Bali expensive to eat and drink?
- 4 How much money do I need for 3 weeks in Bali?
- 5 How dangerous is Bali?
- 6 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 7 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 8 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 9 How much money do you need in Bali for 10 days?
- 10 How much is a Big Mac in Bali?
- 11 Can you drink alcohol in Bali?
- 12 Where should I go for dinner in Bali?
- 13 How much does it cost to go to Bali for a month?
- 14 What food is Bali famous for?
- 15 What is the cheapest place to travel to?
How much money do I need for 1 week in Bali?
A vacation to Bali for one week usually costs around Rp6,455,479 for one person. So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali.
How much money should I bring to Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
Is Bali expensive to eat and drink?
The average local restaurant in Bali sells meals for around 50,000rp per dish, more for seafood. Fresh juice and soft drinks are cheap. NB that restaurants will have menu boards out the front prices are listed, look if tax and service charge are included in the price or added on.
How much money do I need for 3 weeks in Bali?
The total budget for Bali in 3 weeks – 21 Days – $ 2138 (Total for 2 persons)
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How much money do you need in Bali for 10 days?
10 days it means you need 150-210$ to have breakfast/lunch/dinner for some general food ( its not for special dinner maybe at beachside Jimbaran beach ) If you want to take a special dinner maybe it charges 50-60$ for 1 times.
How much is a Big Mac in Bali?
The price of Combo meal in fast food restaurant ( Big Mac Meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali is $3.88 (Rp 56,512) This average is based on 9 price points.
Can you drink alcohol in Bali?
Currently, there are no alcohol bans being enforced in Indonesia, with the exception of Aceh. Also in 2015, the Indonesian government banned the sale of alcohol from minimarkets and small shops, with the exception of Bali province, though sale was allowed in supermarkets, restaurants, bars, clubs and hotels.
Where should I go for dinner in Bali?
Best Restaurants in Bali for 2021
- Mama San Bali. Seminyak. When East meets West.
- Nook Restaurant. Canggu.
- Sangsaka Restaurant. Seminyak. A hidden gem tucked up the road behind Ultimo.
- Restaurant Locavore. Ubud.
- Da Maria Bali. Seminyak.
- Ju-Ma-Na Restaurant & Bar. Ungasan.
- Mozzarella Restaurant & Bar. Seminyak.
- Mejekawi. Seminyak.
How much does it cost to go to Bali for a month?
Expect to spend $720 to $2,600 per month for a single person living in Bali —families and couples sharing rental costs will save quite a bit. And it’s possible to spend significantly more on a higher-end lifestyle.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
What is the cheapest place to travel to?
- Costa Rica. Costa Rica is my favorite Central American country.
- Vietnam. While I’m not a huge fan of Vietnam, it’s one of the cheapest countries in an already budget-friendly region.
- Ukraine. Ukraine is one of the cheapest countries in Europe.