- 1 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 2 Does Bali have winter?
- 3 What is winter like in Bali?
- 4 Is Bali sunny?
- 5 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 6 How dangerous is Bali?
- 7 When should I avoid Bali?
- 8 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 9 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 10 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 11 What food is Bali famous for?
- 12 What should I wear in Bali?
- 13 Does Bali have bad weather?
- 14 Is the sea warm in Bali?
- 15 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
Does Bali have winter?
Bali weather Indonesia is so close to the equator that it doesn’t really have a summer and winter, but it does have a wet season and a dry season. The weather in Bali is hot and humid all year round, but humidity and downpours increase during the wet season.
What is winter like in Bali?
During rainy season Bali becomes quieter. The sea is rougher, the beaches and the sea in the south (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak) can be quite dirty due to debris washed onto the shore during January and February. Rainy & generally hotter.
|General Weather Conditions each Month||Bali weather December|
Is Bali sunny?
With nine hours of sunshine per day, it is many people’s preferred time to visit Bali. If it does rain, it is usually very little (about 90 millilitres on average for the entire month) and occurs in the late afternoon or evening.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What should I avoid in Bali?
To reduce your risks, we recommend not eating these foods in Bali:
- Food from street vendors – eat at hotels and reputable restaurants.
- Leafy green vegetables and salads – they could be contaminated after being washed with tap water.
- Rare or undercooked meats.
- Chicken particularly if it’s not fully cooked.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Unmarried tourists planning a fun Bali vacation will now have to be very cautious. The couple won’t get a room unless they manage to produce a legal marriage certificate as a proof.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
What should I wear in Bali?
Pack light cotton and loose clothing; your skin will thank you.
- The ideal outfit to wear when exploring Bali is a T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.
- Pack light cotton clothes to go the beach.
- When hiking, pack warm and wet-weather clothes.
- Traditional clothes for a Hindu ceremony in Bali | © Artem Bali / Unsplash.
Does Bali have bad weather?
What are the temperatures like in Bali? The good news is that there’s no ‘ bad season’ in terms of Bali’s annual weather. Bali temperatures remain balmy throughout the year thanks to the island’s relative proximity to the equator.
Is the sea warm in Bali?
Bali has a tropical climate and hence offers warm sea temperatures to go swimming. The water temperature at the surface around Bali is usually between 27°C and 30°C all year round. The coldest month is in July and the warmest month is in January.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.