- 1 How long is the flight from Philippines to Bali?
- 2 How much is the plane ticket from Philippines to Bali Indonesia?
- 3 How far is Bali Indonesia from Manila?
- 4 How do I get from Philippines to Bali?
- 5 What is illegal in Bali?
- 6 Is Bali expensive to eat?
- 7 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 8 How much do plane tickets to Bali cost?
- 9 How far is Bali from Philippines?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 11 Is the Philippines cheaper than Bali?
- 12 Where should stay in Bali?
- 13 How many days do you need to spend in Bali?
- 14 How much is the ticket from Philippines to Japan?
- 15 How much will it cost to travel to Bali?
How long is the flight from Philippines to Bali?
Flight time from Manila to Denpasar, Bali is 7 hours 50 minutes.
How much is the plane ticket from Philippines to Bali Indonesia?
Manila to Bali Flight Info
|Peak season for travel||February US$96|
|Off-season for travel||October US$74|
|Cheapest return ticket price||US$373 Manila ( MNL ) ⇒ Bali (DPS)|
|Cheapest direct flight price||US$173 Manila ( MNL ) ⇒ Bali (DPS)|
How far is Bali Indonesia from Manila?
The calculation of flight time is based on the straight line distance from Bali to Manila, Philippines (“as the crow flies”), which is about 1,631 miles or 2 624 kilometers. Your trip begins in Bali, Indonesia. It ends in Manila, Philippines.
How do I get from Philippines to Bali?
Filipinos visiting Indonesia for tourism do not need a visa to enter Bali. Yes, Philippine passport holders can enter Indonesia, visa-free! You just need to have a valid Philippine passport with at least 6 months validity left.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
Is Bali expensive to eat?
While meal prices in Bali can vary, the average cost of food in Bali is Rp258,405 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Bali should cost around Rp103,362 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
How much do plane tickets to Bali cost?
Good to know
|Low season||October||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 12% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$974||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$543||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$418||or less|
How far is Bali from Philippines?
The shortest distance (air line) between Bali and Philippines is 1,551.36 mi (2,496.67 km).
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Is the Philippines cheaper than Bali?
There’s no doubt the Philippines is a cheaper holiday choice than Bali too, in terms of accommodation, food, and public transport. Bali can be done on a budget, but as it’s become a popular destination in recent years, prices have gone up in tandem with the many upmarket and high end resorts that have been built.
Where should stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
How many days do you need to spend in Bali?
If you just want to visit the main island, a week in Bali is perfect for seeing the most important things. However, if you also want to visit the Gili or the Nusa Islands, I would recommend you spend 8 days in Bali.
How much is the ticket from Philippines to Japan?
Flights to Cities in Japan
|Manila, Philippines to Tokyo||₱15,665|
|Manila, Philippines to Osaka||₱63,002|
|Manila, Philippines to Nagoya||₱15,959|
|Manila, Philippines to Okinawa||₱57,747|
How much will it cost to travel to Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|