- 1 How far is Bali from Chicago Illinois?
- 2 How far is a flight from Chicago to Bali?
- 3 Can you fly direct to Bali?
- 4 How much are flights from Chicago to Bali?
- 5 How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
- 6 How long is a flight to Hawaii from Chicago?
- 7 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 8 How Safe Is Bali?
- 9 How expensive is Bali?
- 10 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 11 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 12 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 13 What is the best time to go to Bali?
- 14 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 15 Is Bali Open Travel?
How far is Bali from Chicago Illinois?
Distance from Bali to Chicago, Il is approximately 13060 kilometers.
How far is a flight from Chicago to Bali?
Flight time from Chicago, Il to Denpasar, Bali is 22 hours 40 minutes. Distance from Chicago, Il to Denpasar, Bali is approximately 15680 kilometers.
Can you fly direct to Bali?
Which airlines offer direct flights to Bali (Denpasar)? Indonesia AirAsia, Garuda Indonesia, Qantas, Citilink, KLM, Lion Air, Jetstar and Wings Air all fly direct to Bali (Denpasar).
How much are flights from Chicago to Bali?
More United deals on Chicago (ORD) to Bali (Denpasar) (DPS) flights
|Chicago (ORD)||Bali (Denpasar) (DPS)||from $6,791 * or from $604/mo? Viewed:1dayago|
How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
Good to know
|Low season||October||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 12% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$974||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$543||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$418||or less|
How long is a flight to Hawaii from Chicago?
Flight time from Chicago, Il to Honolulu is 9 hours 30 minutes.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
How expensive is Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
What is the best time to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Is Bali Open Travel?
Bali will not open to foreign tourists until COVID-19 cases decrease significantly, said Sandiago Uno, Bali Tourism and Cultural Economy Minister. He added that they will be waiting for a more conducive situation to open the tourist hotspot again. 20