- 1 How many days do you need to see Bali?
- 2 Is 3 days enough in Bali?
- 3 Is 7 days in Bali enough?
- 4 Is 4 days enough in Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 7 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 8 How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
- 9 How much money should I bring to Bali?
- 10 Is 1 week enough for Bali?
- 11 What are the nicest beaches in Bali?
- 12 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 13 How much does it cost to go to Bali for a week in US dollars?
- 14 Which part of Bali is best for honeymoon?
- 15 Does Bali have nightlife?
How many days do you need to see Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Is 3 days enough in Bali?
Is 3 Days In Bali Enough? Often times people will ask is 3 days in Bali enough time to see everything and the answer is an enormously fat NO! 3 or 4 days in Bali is probably enough time to lounge at a beach club, see the rice fields, go shopping in Seminyak and maybe see a monkey.
Is 7 days in Bali enough?
While 7 days in Bali might not be enough to explore every single inch of this gorgeous Indonesian island, it is ample time to get acquainted with all that the “Island of Gods” has to offer and unwind in the most beautiful paradise-like setting imaginable!
Is 4 days enough in Bali?
Spending 4 days in Bali is definitely not enough time, but it’s a good start for first-time visitors. We know that we’ll be back to visit more of this island.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
How much money should I bring to Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
Is 1 week enough for Bali?
If you just want to visit the main island, a week in Bali is perfect for seeing the most important things. However, if you also want to visit the Gili or the Nusa Islands, I would recommend you spend 8 days in Bali.
What are the nicest beaches in Bali?
10 Best Beaches in Bali
- Nusa Dua.
- Padang Padang.
- Jimbaran Beach.
- Sanur Beach.
- Geger Beach.
- White Sand Beach.
- Lovina Beach.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
How much does it cost to go to Bali for a week in US dollars?
This data comes from the travel budgets of real travelers – How it works. Put these numbers on your website. A vacation to Bali for one week usually costs around Rp6,455,479 for one person. So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week.
Which part of Bali is best for honeymoon?
8 Best Places To Visit In Bali On Your Honeymoon
- Seminyak. Double Six Seminyak via Explore Bali.
- Nusa Dua.
- Nusa Islands.
- Gili Islands.
Does Bali have nightlife?
Bali’s nightlife scene emerges as the sun sets over the western coastlines of Kuta, Seminyak and Legian, where the island’s main collection of bars and pubs comes to life. For swanky rooftop bars, head down to Uluwatu on the Bukit peninsula.