- 1 Is it easy to travel around Bali?
- 2 How long it takes to drive around Bali?
- 3 Can you drive around Bali in a day?
- 4 How many days do you need to explore Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 How much spending money will I need for a week in Bali?
- 7 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 8 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 9 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 10 What is the best month to visit Bali?
- 11 Is 2 weeks too long in Bali?
- 12 Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
- 13 Is 1 week enough for Bali?
- 14 How much money do I need for 4 days in Bali?
- 15 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
Is it easy to travel around Bali?
Renting a car is easy and affordable, but driving around Bali is difficult with its traffic, its drivers and unclear signage. Rental agencies, such as Hertz, Sixt, Avis and Budget, are located in many resort towns and at Ngurah Rai International Airport. Taxi. Travelers have had a mixed bag of fortunes with taxis.
How long it takes to drive around Bali?
Bali is made up of three main roads that circumnavigate the island and hundreds of smaller roads that traverse the countryside. It takes approximately 3 hours to travel the length and breadth of Bali. Road conditions on the main roads are generally good but can be heavily populated with slow traveling trucks.
Can you drive around Bali in a day?
You can circumnavigate Bali in as little as a couple of days or as long as a couple of months, by car or by motorbike. Below you ‘ll find a suggested route for those looking to take in some of the main destinations, along with some more off-the-beaten-track spots.
How many days do you need to explore Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
How much spending money will I need for a week in Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Where To Stay In Bali For First Timers
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
What is the best month to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Is 2 weeks too long in Bali?
Two weeks in Bali is a great length for a first trip or a repeat visit, but whenever we go to Bali for two weeks, we leave wanting more (having said that, you go for three weeks and it’s still not enough… weird how holidays are never long enough).
Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
Taking a trip to Nusa Dua is worth it for everything, don’t be too quick to judge based on what you’ve heard, it’s a great area to stay in Bali with beauty at your doorstep on any Bali vacation.
Is 1 week enough for Bali?
If you just want to visit the main island, a week in Bali is perfect for seeing the most important things. However, if you also want to visit the Gili or the Nusa Islands, I would recommend you spend 8 days in Bali.
How much money do I need for 4 days in Bali?
How much money will you need for your trip to Bali? You should plan to spend around Rp922,211 ($64) per day on your vacation in Bali, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.