- 1 How many days are enough for Bali?
- 2 Is 3 days enough for Bali?
- 3 Is 6 days enough in Bali?
- 4 Is 10 days in Bali enough?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 What is the nicest part of Bali?
- 7 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 8 How expensive is Bali?
- 9 How much money should I bring to Bali?
- 10 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 11 How much is a trip to Bali for a week?
- 12 Is 1 week enough for Bali?
- 13 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 14 How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
- 15 How can I visit Bali in 10 days?
How many days are enough for Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Is 3 days enough for Bali?
Is 3 Days In Bali Enough? Often times people will ask is 3 days in Bali enough time to see everything and the answer is an enormously fat NO! 3 or 4 days in Bali is probably enough time to lounge at a beach club, see the rice fields, go shopping in Seminyak and maybe see a monkey.
Is 6 days enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6 -10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Is 10 days in Bali enough?
Bali Itinerary for 10 days, is it enough? Bali is easily the most popular island in Indonesia, and maybe even Asia! With its beautiful locals, tasty cuisine, fascinating culture and relax beachy vibe, its no wonder why tourists flock to this island paradise! 10 days is the perfect amount of time for your first visit.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is the nicest part of Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How expensive is Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
How much money should I bring to Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
How much is a trip to Bali for a week?
So, a trip to Bali for two people for one week costs on average Rp12,910,957 ($891). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget. A vacation to Bali for one week usually costs around Rp6,455,479 for one person.
Is 1 week enough for Bali?
If you just want to visit the main island, a week in Bali is perfect for seeing the most important things. However, if you also want to visit the Gili or the Nusa Islands, I would recommend you spend 8 days in Bali.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
Good to know
|Low season||October||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 12% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$974||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$543||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$418||or less|
How can I visit Bali in 10 days?
BEST BALI 10 – DAY ITINERARY
- Day 1: Ubud.
- Day 2: Mt.
- Day 3: Besakih, Tirta Gangga, Lempuyang and Amed.
- Day 4: Tegalalang and surroundings of Ubud.
- Day 5: Pura Ulun Danu Bratan and Bedugul waterfalls.
- Day 6: Jatiluwih, Pasut beach, Tanah Lot and Seminyak.
- Day 7: Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan.
- Day 8: Nusa Penida.