- 1 How much alcohol can you take to Bali?
- 2 How many Litres of alcohol can you take into Indonesia?
- 3 Can I bring wine to Indonesia?
- 4 Can I bring alcohol into Indonesia?
- 5 Can you drink alcohol in Bali?
- 6 How much is a Coke in Bali?
- 7 Is alcohol expensive in Bali?
- 8 Can you put alcohol in your checked baggage?
- 9 What is the maximum limit for carrying liquor from abroad to Indonesia?
- 10 Is wine expensive in Bali?
- 11 What can you not bring to Indonesia?
- 12 How much cash can I bring to Indonesia?
- 13 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Indonesia?
- 14 What do I need to declare at Indonesia customs?
- 15 How many packs of cigarettes can you bring?
How much alcohol can you take to Bali?
The duty free alcohol allowance into Bali is 1 litre of alcohol per Adult. Further alcohol outside of this allowance may be confiscated by Customs.
How many Litres of alcohol can you take into Indonesia?
There’s a maximum limit of 1 litre in effect in Indonesia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, South Korea, Taiwan and the Philippines.
Can I bring wine to Indonesia?
You can bring in one litre per adult duty free. Any amount over that is subject to tax. With wine most often sold in 750 ML bottles, this can be difficult to negotiate with customs if bringing in more than one bottle.
Can I bring alcohol into Indonesia?
The following goods may be imported into Indonesia by travellers over 18 years of age without incurring customs duty: 200 cigarettes or 25 cigars or 100g of tobacco. 1L of alcoholic beverages. Gifts up to a value of US$250 per person or US$1,000 per family.
Can you drink alcohol in Bali?
Currently, there are no alcohol bans being enforced in Indonesia, with the exception of Aceh. Also in 2015, the Indonesian government banned the sale of alcohol from minimarkets and small shops, with the exception of Bali province, though sale was allowed in supermarkets, restaurants, bars, clubs and hotels.
How much is a Coke in Bali?
A single person estimated monthly costs are 566$ (8,237,293Rp) without rent. Bali is 57.17% less expensive than New York (without rent). Cost of Living in Bali.
|Domestic Beer (1 pint draught)||35,000.00Rp|
|Imported Beer (12 oz small bottle)||52,500.00Rp|
|Coke /Pepsi (12 oz small bottle)||20,675.17Rp|
Is alcohol expensive in Bali?
Alcohol in Bali Island is quite expensive. A small can of beer: in a store – 19,000 Rp ($1,35) in a bar or a nightclub – 25,000 Rp ($1,8)
Can you put alcohol in your checked baggage?
Checked Bags: Yes Alcoholic beverages with more than 24% but not more than 70% alcohol are limited in checked bags to 5 liters (1.3 gallons) per passenger and must be in unopened retail packaging. Alcoholic beverages with 24% alcohol or less are not subject to limitations in checked bags.
What is the maximum limit for carrying liquor from abroad to Indonesia?
CUSTOMS REGULATIONS: One litre of alcoholic beverage may be brought in per person 18 years of age or over. Personal goods up to a value of USD 250. – per passenger or USD 1,000. – per family may be brought into the country.
Is wine expensive in Bali?
Yes, imported wines are very expensive in Bali, ie a bottle that may cost us $8 or so dollars can be around $50 in Bali.
What can you not bring to Indonesia?
Indonesia Prohibited and Restricted Items
- Animal skins.
- Any materials printed or otherwise that are anti-Muslim in nature or that promote communism.
- Checks in all forms (blank stock, travelers cheques, payroll, cashier)
- Coffee and Coffee Samples.
- Communications equipment.
- Compact discs.
- Computer software.
- Cotton seeds.
How much cash can I bring to Indonesia?
Currently, there is no ceiling on the amount of foreign bank notes that are carried into Indonesia although authorities require cash worth more than IDR 100 million (approx. USD $7,500) to be declared when arriving in Indonesia.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Indonesia?
By our estimate, a 2 – week trip through Indonesia will cost you between $95 and $331, depending on your travel style (cheap vs. on a budget vs. flashpacker). If we assume using HotelsCombined will save you about 15% on your accommodation, that’s a savings of between $16 – $57.
What do I need to declare at Indonesia customs?
Goods Subject to Declare
- Imported goods subject to import duty, import related taxes, and excise.
- Animal, fish, and plant including their derivative products;
- Narcotics, psychotropic, drugs, fire arms, air guns, sharp weapons, ammunition, explosive material, pornographic goods/publication;
How many packs of cigarettes can you bring?
More information may be obtained from the U.S. Customs website “Importing a Motor Vehicle.” You are permitted to bring 100 cigars or 200 cigarettes ( one carton) into the US duty free, or one roll (“stock”) of snuff into the US duty free.