- 1 Can I use US dollars in Bali?
- 2 How much is $1 US to Indonesian Rupiah?
- 3 Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
- 4 Is US dollar accepted in Indonesia?
- 5 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 6 Is it rude to tip in Bali?
- 7 Which is the lowest currency in the world?
- 8 What is the weakest currency in the world?
- 9 What is the strongest currency in the world?
- 10 How much is $100 US in Bali?
- 11 What can I buy with 5000 rupiah?
- 12 What can you buy with 1 dollar in Thailand?
- 13 How much cash should I bring to Bali?
- 14 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 15 How much does an average Indonesian earn?
Can I use US dollars in Bali?
Are US Dollars accepted in Bali? US dollars are not generally accepted at Balinese businesses. Some larger hotels and tour operators may accept US Dollars as payment but the exchange rate will be terrible, so I don’t recommend using them to exchange your foreign currency if it can be helped.
How much is $1 US to Indonesian Rupiah?
Convert US Dollar to Indonesian Rupiah
|1 USD||14,542.6 IDR|
|5 USD||72,712.9 IDR|
|10 USD||145,426 IDR|
|25 USD||363,565 IDR|
Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You: 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants. About 60-80 beers. 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
Is US dollar accepted in Indonesia?
The official currency of Indonesia is the Rupiah, also known in currency offices as IDR. Large hotels and tourist stores may accept other currencies such as U.S. dollars. However, expect to generally end up paying more to use your foreign currency.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is it rude to tip in Bali?
Tipping in Bali is appreciated but it’s not required. However many service workers in Bali don’t earn very much, so even a small tip really helps. You should never feel that you have to leave a tip, especially if you received bad service and you should feel pressured.
Which is the lowest currency in the world?
Iranian Rial The Iranian Rial is the least valued currency in the world. It is the lowest currency to USD. For the simplification of calculations, Iranians regularly use the term ‘Toman’. 1 Toman equals 10 Rials.
What is the weakest currency in the world?
#1 – Iranian Rial [1 USD = 42,105 IRR] Once again, the world’s weakest currency was the Iranian rial.
What is the strongest currency in the world?
Kuwaiti dinar Known as the strongest currency in the world, the Kuwaiti dinar or KWD was introduced in 1960 and was initially equivalent to one pound sterling.
How much is $100 US in Bali?
Are you overpaying your bank?
|Conversion rates US Dollar / Indonesian Rupiah|
|10 USD||144350.00000 IDR|
|20 USD||288700.00000 IDR|
|50 USD||721750.00000 IDR|
|100 USD||1443500.00000 IDR|
What can I buy with 5000 rupiah?
Rp 5,000. A 5,000 bill will get you a medium bottled water or a couple of traditional snacks from the market. This note will also be enough to pay the fare for most minivan buses or intercity bus routes.
What can you buy with 1 dollar in Thailand?
Thailand: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- Four liters of drinking water ( 1 gallon), or 1.5 liters of sparkling water.
- One hour of talking time on your cell phone within Thailand using the 1 -2-Call SIM card.
- Local English-language newspaper such as the Bangkok Post (compare that to the Times of India for $0.06)
How much cash should I bring to Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
How much does an average Indonesian earn?
How much money does a person working in Indonesia make? A person working in Indonesia typically earns around 12,100,000 IDR per month. Salaries range from 3,070,000 IDR (lowest average ) to 54,200,000 IDR (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher).