- 1 Is there a direct flight from LAX to Bali?
- 2 Can you travel to Bali from LAX?
- 3 How far is the flight from LAX to Bali?
- 4 How long is flight to Bali from California?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
- 9 How much is a flight from LAX to Bali?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 11 Is Thailand better than Bali?
- 12 What month is the cheapest to fly to Bali?
- 13 How much is a plane ticket from California to Bali?
- 14 How Safe Is Bali?
- 15 How much does it cost to fly to Fiji from California?
Is there a direct flight from LAX to Bali?
Unfortunately, there are no direct flights from Los Angeles to Denpasar. Many airlines such as Cathay Pacific, China Eastern Airlines, and China Airlines do offer one-stop flights, though, with layovers in cities like Hong Kong, Taipei, or Shanghai.
Can you travel to Bali from LAX?
Flights from Los Angeles ( LAX ) to Bali (DPS) Cathay Pacific offers daily flights to Bali from Los Angeles and will bring you to Terminal 1 at Denpasar Airport (DPS). Flights take approximately 23 hours with a layover at Hong Kong International Airport (HKG).
How far is the flight from LAX to Bali?
The total flight duration from LAX to Bali is 17 hours, 44 minutes.
How long is flight to Bali from California?
Quickest one-stop flight takes close to 22 hours. However, some airlines could take as long as 50 hours based on the stopover destination and waiting duration.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
International airlines offer the most flights to Bali, including Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Qatar Airways, China Airlines and Singapore Airlines. You can also find flights through American Airlines and Delta.
How much is a flight from LAX to Bali?
Good to know
|Low season||October||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 6% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 14% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$723||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$647||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$418||or less|
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Is Thailand better than Bali?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Bali?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Bali. High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Bali is October.
How much is a plane ticket from California to Bali?
Los Angeles International to Bali (Denpasar): Flight information
|Cheapest flight found||$650|
|Cheapest month to fly||April|
|Time difference between Los Angeles International and Bali (Denpasar)||+15 hrs (GMT +8)|
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
How much does it cost to fly to Fiji from California?
Good to know
|Low season||August||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 12% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$1,627||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$748||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$437||or less|