- 1 How do I get from Bali to Ubud?
- 2 How do I get from Thailand to Bali?
- 3 How long is the flight from Thailand to Bali?
- 4 Is Ubud worth visiting?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 Which is better Ubud or Kuta?
- 7 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 8 Is Bali very expensive?
- 9 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 10 Is Thailand or Bali better?
- 11 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 12 What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
- 13 Which is better Ubud or Seminyak?
- 14 How many days in Ubud is enough?
- 15 Is Ubud expensive?
How do I get from Bali to Ubud?
If you fly into Bali airport (Ngurah Rai International Airport), you can take either a taxi or public bus to Ubud. Taxis have a set rate fare of 19.5€ (300,000 IDR) and take 40 minutes to reach Ubud, while the public bus takes at least 100 minutes but costs just 3.46€.
How do I get from Thailand to Bali?
One of the easiest ways to get from Thailand to Bali is via a flight. You can fly out of several cities in Thailand to reach Indonesia, including Phuket and Chiang Mai, but the shortest flights and most direct flights leave from Bangkok.
How long is the flight from Thailand to Bali?
Flight time from Bangkok to Denpasar, Bali is 4 hours 10 minutes.
Is Ubud worth visiting?
Bali’s coasts are great for sand and sunsets, but Ubud is arguably the cultural, artistic, and holistic heart of Bali. Ubud’s central location makes it the perfect base for visiting nearby attractions. The green cascades of the Tegalalang rice terraces are just a 25-minute drive north.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Which is better Ubud or Kuta?
For partiers aiming for sex, booze, and drugs, or just plain unwinding, then Kuta Beach wins by a landslide. (Seminyak Beach is a little more upmarket if you want to avoid the party scene.) For those seeking in-your-face energy healers and commercialized yoga, then Ubud’s your best bet.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali very expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Is Thailand or Bali better?
#6 Cost is About the Same, But Thailand is Cheaper for Backpackers. Both Bali and Thailand are pretty budget-friendly destinations. It’s not a huge difference (a strong case can be made for Bali as a backpacker destination), but for backpackers on a tight budget, I would probably say Thailand is a better bet.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Bali is one of the top-rated travel destinations in the world and is known for spirituality, wellness and tranquillity; while Phuket is Thailand’s best -kept secret, boasting miles of beautiful beaches, rainforests and cultural sites.
What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
International airlines offer the most flights to Bali, including Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Qatar Airways, China Airlines and Singapore Airlines. You can also find flights through American Airlines and Delta.
Which is better Ubud or Seminyak?
Seminyak is a stylish beach resort area which resides in the south of Bali, featuring an abundance of exclusive hotels, villas, and beach clubs. Both destinations offer a great selection of restaurants, nightlife, and natural beauty. Ubud is the quieter destination, with a great sense of culture, history, and art.
How many days in Ubud is enough?
While three days still isnâ€™t quite enough to see everything Ubud has to offer, spending an extra day here will give you a chance to visit local museums, markets and other attractions. You can also spend your last day in Ubud exploring areas like the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary.
Is Ubud expensive?
A vacation to Ubud for one week usually costs around Rp13,569,750 for one person. So, a trip to Ubud for two people costs around Rp27,139,500 for one week. Two people traveling together for one month in Ubud can often have a lower daily budget per person than one person traveling alone for one week.