- 1 How do you get to Lombok?
- 2 How many days in Lombok is enough?
- 3 How do you get from Kuta Lombok to Bali?
- 4 How long is the boat ride from Bali to Gili T?
- 5 Is Lombok cheaper than Bali?
- 6 What is the best time to visit Lombok?
- 7 What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
- 8 What is there to do in Lombok for 3 days?
- 9 Which is the best Gili island to visit?
- 10 How long is the ferry from Lombok to Bali?
- 11 How do I get from Bali to Lombok?
- 12 How do you get from Bali to Komodo?
- 13 How much is a boat from Bali to Gili Islands?
- 14 How much is the Gili T Fast Ferry?
- 15 How much does it cost to go to the Gili Islands?
How do you get to Lombok?
Lombok International Airport (LOP) in Tanah Awu, Central Lombok District is located about 30 km or an hour drive south east of Mataram. Airlines which fly to Lombok are Garuda, Lion Air, Silk Air and Trans Nusa. The public ferry travels between Padangbai (Bali) and Lembar ( Lombok ) multiple times a day.
How many days in Lombok is enough?
For your first trip to Lombok, 3 days to a 1 week Lombok itinerary would be great. Of course, you can stay longer, but it will all depend on how much you want to do and what pace you’re happy to have.
How do you get from Kuta Lombok to Bali?
The fastest and most convenient way to get to Kuta from Bali is to catch a flight from Denpasar Airport to Lombok International Airport. Flying time is very short, only about 25 minutes.
How long is the boat ride from Bali to Gili T?
South Bali departures often take 2-2,5 hours by boat, Padang Bai departures take around 1,5 hours and from Amed to Gili Trawangan it is around 1 hour. Tip: Make sure to check which harbour is closest to your hotel for the quickest trip and maybe even a free pick-up.
Is Lombok cheaper than Bali?
As a less touristy destination, products and services in Lombok generally come with lower price tags than the ones in Bali. Many tourists have expressed their joyous surprise at the affordable prices for private villas or fine dining in Bali, imagine an even lower price in the equally beautiful island of Lombok.
What is the best time to visit Lombok?
The best time to visit Lombok is from July to August. Lombok is a tropical island, so the weather is pretty much the same all year round. The peak season in Lombok lasts from May to October, and it does get crowded.
What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
- 5 Best Neighbourhoods To Stay In Lombok.
- Kuta – Where to stay in Lombok your first time.
- Mataram – Where to stay in Lombok on a budget.
- Senggigi – Best area to stay in Lombok for nightlife.
- Gili Air – Coolest place to stay in Lombok.
- Tanjung – Best neighbourhood in Lombok for families.
What is there to do in Lombok for 3 days?
Top Attractions in Lombok
- Mount Rinjani. 587. Mountains • Volcanoes.
- Gili Trawangan Island. 2,460. Islands.
- Tanjung Aan Beach. 869. Beaches.
- Surf Point Bongkas. Points of Interest & Landmarks. By charliefluffywilliam.
- Gili Islands. 1,035. Islands.
- Kenza Yoga. Sports Camps & Clinics.
- Kuta Beach – Lombok. 1,364. Beaches.
- Sembalun Village. 139.
Which is the best Gili island to visit?
Gili Air is the best Gili Island for honeymoons, family trips, and travelers who want to escape the madness of Gili Trawangan but need more action than in Gili Meno. On this island, you’ll find more restaurants than in Meno and even some cocktail bars.
How long is the ferry from Lombok to Bali?
bALI – lOMBOK V.V
|Travel time ( duration )||4 hours (approx)|
|Departure from||Padang Bai Harbour in East Bali|
|Arrival||Lembar Port in West Lombok|
How do I get from Bali to Lombok?
To fly to Lombok from Bali, you’ll take a taxi to the Domestic Terminal of the Bali /Denpasar airport. After you check your bags (or carry on if you’re traveling light), you’ll take a short flight for about 30 minutes over to Lombok.
How do you get from Bali to Komodo?
Traveling around Komodo Island can be relatively easy, but to get to Komodo, you first need to travel to Bali and then to Labuan Bajo by either plane or boat, and finally to Komodo Island by boat. A couple of local airlines fly from Bali to Labuan Bajo on Flores Island.
How much is a boat from Bali to Gili Islands?
Fast Boat From Bali To Gili Price The prices vary depending on which company you choose. With Blue Water Express the price of a one-way ticket from Bali To The Gili Islands is 790 000 IDR, which is approx. $73 AUD.
How much is the Gili T Fast Ferry?
The price of a ticket is approximately US$52 (700,000rps) one way and US$100 (1,350,000rps) return per person (subject to exchange rate flutuations). This price includes hotel transfers from most hotels in South Bali.
How much does it cost to go to the Gili Islands?
Prices to the Gili Islands start from as low as $30 to $50 one way and from $60 to $100 for a return ticket. Free hotel pickup and drop service is included in all tickets (Bali only). Make sure you choose the right port of departure while booking since fast boats depart from different ports in Bali.