- 1 What should we do in Bali?
- 2 What is Bali best known for?
- 3 What is illegal in Bali?
- 4 How can I get laid in Bali?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 Is Bali expensive to eat?
- 7 How dangerous is Bali?
- 8 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 9 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 10 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 11 What is considered rude in Bali?
- 12 How do you dress in Bali?
- 13 Is Bali fun for singles?
- 14 Is Bali safe for female solo travel?
- 15 Is smoking allowed in Bali?
What should we do in Bali?
12 Things You Must Do in Bali, Indonesia
- Tegalalang Rice Terraces. Tegalalang Rice Terraces is a valley of rice paddies, located north of Ubud.
- Sekumpul Waterfalls.
- Visit Diamond Beach.
- Explore paradise Gili Air.
- Stay with a local family.
- Sunrise in Munduk.
- Monkey Forest in Ubud.
- Must do on Bali: Kelingking Nusa Penida.
What is Bali best known for?
Also known as the Land of the Gods, Bali appeals through its sheer natural beauty of looming volcanoes and lush terraced rice fields that exude peace and serenity. It is also famous for surfers’ paradise!
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
How can I get laid in Bali?
Take them to the beach, a day club, or a nightclub after dark and then invite them back to your hotel room. Indonesian Cupid works great in this city because there are always new girls popping up who are also only going to be in town for a few days and looking to have some fun and possibly get laid while they are here.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Is Bali expensive to eat?
While meal prices in Bali can vary, the average cost of food in Bali is Rp258,405 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Bali should cost around Rp103,362 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Unmarried tourists planning a fun Bali vacation will now have to be very cautious. The couple won’t get a room unless they manage to produce a legal marriage certificate as a proof.
What is considered rude in Bali?
Don’t hand a Balinese person something with your left hand, it is considered rude. Don’t leave your plate completely empty when eating a meal at someone’s house. A little food is always left over as an offering for the gods and to let your host know you had enough to eat.
How do you dress in Bali?
Pack light cotton and loose clothing; your skin will thank you.
- The ideal outfit to wear when exploring Bali is a T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.
- Pack light cotton clothes to go the beach.
- When hiking, pack warm and wet-weather clothes.
- Traditional clothes for a Hindu ceremony in Bali | © Artem Bali / Unsplash.
Is Bali fun for singles?
If you’re taking a singles holiday to Bali, you’re in luck. This southeast Asian island caters perfectly to solo travellers. Bali retreats for singles offer a long list of activities that centre around “me-time” and there are also some great Bali boutique hotels. Add a peaceful retreat into your Bali travel itinerary.
Is Bali safe for female solo travel?
For the female traveler, Bali is a safe island to discover on your own or in a group. Bali and Lombok are generally safe and single travelers face no real threat or dangers. That said, don’t throw common sense out of the window.
Is smoking allowed in Bali?
Bali Introduces No Smoking Law in Public Places 7, 2013 stipulates that tobacco smoking is not allowed in public places in Bali. Smoking in hospitals, maternity homes and other medical facility centres is also prohibited.