- 1 What is the name of the main airport in Bali?
- 2 How many airports are there in Denpasar?
- 3 How far is DPS from Bali?
- 4 What airlines fly to Denpasar?
- 5 Where do you fly in to Bali?
- 6 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 7 Do you need a visa for Bali?
- 8 How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
- 9 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 10 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 11 What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
- 12 How dangerous is Bali?
What is the name of the main airport in Bali?
Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport, also known as Denpasar International Airport, is located in southern Bali, 13 km south of Denpasar.
How many airports are there in Denpasar?
Only one airport in Bali. The capital of Bali is Denpasar and the name of the airport is Ngurah Rai. Ngurah Rai is also known as Bali airport and Denpasar airport.
How far is DPS from Bali?
The total driving distance from DPS to Bali is 29 miles or 47 kilometers.
What airlines fly to Denpasar?
|Emirates flights||China Eastern flights||AirAsia flights|
|KLM flights||Qantas flights||American Airlines flights|
|Singapore Airlines flights||Delta flights||Hong Kong Airlines flights|
|Korean Air flights||China Airlines flights||Scoot flights|
|Cathay Pacific flights||Virgin Australia flights||Garuda Indonesia flights|
Where do you fly in to Bali?
GETTING IN Ngurah Rai International Airport or Denpasar International Airport is located in South Kuta district and is just 13 kilometres from Denpasar, the capital of Bali. Flights from major international cities regularly fly in and out of the Denpasar Airport.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Do you need a visa for Bali?
Do you need a visa for Bali? Bali, Indonesia, is free to enter without a visa, you will only get a date stamp in your passport on your arrival day. Stay up to a maximum of 30 days but note that you will not be able to extend your stay with this free tourist visa.
How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
Good to know
|Low season||October||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 12% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$974||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$543||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$418||or less|
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
The cheapest month to fly to Bali (Denpasar) is January.
What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
International airlines offer the most flights to Bali, including Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Qatar Airways, China Airlines and Singapore Airlines. You can also find flights through American Airlines and Delta.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.