- 1 Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
- 2 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 3 What places to avoid in Bali?
- 4 Is it better to stay in Ubud or Seminyak?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 7 Which is the most beautiful part of Bali?
- 8 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 9 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 10 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 11 Are mosquitoes bad in Bali?
- 12 Is Bali safe at night?
- 13 How much is a taxi from Ubud to Seminyak?
- 14 Is Seminyak worth visiting?
- 15 Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Where To Stay In Bali For First Timers
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
What places to avoid in Bali?
If you’re looking for a weeks drunken debauchery look no further than Kuta! But for everyone else avoid. Kuta has become a pretty nasty place and the worst of gaudy tourism. This is party town at its worst: drunk tourists who do little else for 24 hours a day.
Is it better to stay in Ubud or Seminyak?
Seminyak is all about the beaches. If you don’t enjoy swimming, surfing, sunning, relaxing, or watching sunsets – you’d be better visiting Ubud. Ubud is more about nature. If you’re seeking beaches, shopping, and exclusive hotels, then pick Seminyak.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How many days do you need in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Which is the most beautiful part of Bali?
Sekumpul Waterfall In the Singaraja region, about 66 kilometers north of Ubud, Sekumpul Waterfall is considered by many to be Bali’s most beautiful falls.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Are mosquitoes bad in Bali?
Bali mosquitos are usually worse in the rainy season (October to March) but you do need to be vigilant all year round. Mosquitoes in Bali are evident in varying degrees at all times. Nowhere is 100% safe at all times. Be sure to get your travel insurance, just in case.
Is Bali safe at night?
Yes, Bali is considerably one of the safest cities in Indonesia. People are friendly and very much service-oriented (due to its tourism nature), hence crime is rather low. Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua are some of the more popular night destinations; meanwhile, Ubud or Uluwatu area tend to be very quiet at night.
How much is a taxi from Ubud to Seminyak?
The quickest way to get from Ubud to Seminyak is to taxi which costs Rp290000 – Rp350000 and takes 30 min.
Is Seminyak worth visiting?
Seminyak. Seminyak is home to a myriad of sprawling beach resorts, gorgeous hotels and cool little boutique spots and homestays too. It’s the perfect spot to still be in the action of Bali, but take a bit of the over-the-top party edge off it.
Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
BALI’S BEST BEACHES
- Seminyak Beach – best for the hedonists.
- Nusa Dua Beach – best for families.
- Echo Beach (Canggu) – best for people watching.
- Jimbaran Bay – best for seafood sunsets.
- Thomas Beach – best for secluded beach walks & sunbaking.
- Sanur Beach – best for sunrise & cycling.