- 1 When should you not go to Bali?
- 2 What are the best months to go to Bali?
- 3 What is the cheapest month to go to Bali?
- 4 What is the driest month in Bali?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 7 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 10 How much does the average trip to Bali cost?
- 11 Why are flights to Bali so expensive?
- 12 How many days do you need for Bali?
- 13 How dangerous is Bali?
- 14 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 15 What food is Bali famous for?
When should you not go to Bali?
The two distinct seasons in Bali are simply the rainy season and the dry season. Cons of visiting Bali during the rainy season
- Higher chance of rain – as often as daily in January.
- High temperatures and high humidity.
- Decreased visibility at dive sites due to weather.
What are the best months to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What is the cheapest month to go to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
What is the driest month in Bali?
August is Bali’s driest month – you won’t need to pack your brolly at this time of year! With a monthly average rainfall of 40mm [that occurs over roughly three days], August is the perfect month to maximise your outdoor time in Bali.
What should I avoid in Bali?
To reduce your risks, we recommend not eating these foods in Bali:
- Food from street vendors – eat at hotels and reputable restaurants.
- Leafy green vegetables and salads – they could be contaminated after being washed with tap water.
- Rare or undercooked meats.
- Chicken particularly if it’s not fully cooked.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Unmarried tourists planning a fun Bali vacation will now have to be very cautious. The couple won’t get a room unless they manage to produce a legal marriage certificate as a proof.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
How much does the average trip to Bali cost?
So, a trip to Bali for two people for one week costs on average Rp12,910,957 ($891). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget. A vacation to Bali for one week usually costs around Rp6,455,479 for one person.
Why are flights to Bali so expensive?
High demand and because there are many connections to Bali from Los Angeles via Singapore, Hong Kong, and Bangkok. For everywhere else, distance and demand. Demand plays a bigger factor than distance.
How many days do you need for Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.