- 1 When should you not go to Bali?
- 2 What is the cheapest month to go to Bali?
- 3 Does Bali have a rainy season?
- 4 How long should a trip to Bali be?
- 5 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 6 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 Why are flights to Bali so expensive?
- 9 What language is spoken in Bali?
- 10 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 11 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 12 How dangerous is Bali?
- 13 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 14 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 15 How much is a trip to Bali for a week?
When should you not go to Bali?
The two distinct seasons in Bali are simply the rainy season and the dry season. Cons of visiting Bali during the rainy season
- Higher chance of rain – as often as daily in January.
- High temperatures and high humidity.
- Decreased visibility at dive sites due to weather.
What is the cheapest month to go to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
Does Bali have a rainy season?
As for precipitation, Bali is wettest between December-February. Expect lots of heat, humidity, and rain if you visit Bali during the wet season — the price you’ll pay for getting a bargain at hotels and attractions. However, the monsoon season is much less crowded and there are still plenty of things to do.
How long should a trip to Bali be?
However, this Bali travel guide is for first timers and I recommend you allow one or two weeks of holiday. 10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What should I avoid in Bali?
To reduce your risks, we recommend not eating these foods in Bali:
- Food from street vendors – eat at hotels and reputable restaurants.
- Leafy green vegetables and salads – they could be contaminated after being washed with tap water.
- Rare or undercooked meats.
- Chicken particularly if it’s not fully cooked.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Why are flights to Bali so expensive?
High demand and because there are many connections to Bali from Los Angeles via Singapore, Hong Kong, and Bangkok. For everywhere else, distance and demand. Demand plays a bigger factor than distance.
What language is spoken in Bali?
Balinese is a Malayo-Polynesian language spoken by 3.3 million people (as of 2000) on the Indonesian island of Bali as well as Northern Nusa Penida, Western Lombok, Eastern Java, Southern Sumatra, and Sulawesi. Most Balinese speakers also know Indonesian.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Unmarried tourists planning a fun Bali vacation will now have to be very cautious. The couple won’t get a room unless they manage to produce a legal marriage certificate as a proof.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Where To Stay In Bali For First Timers
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
How much is a trip to Bali for a week?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|