- 1 How far is Bali by plane?
- 2 Can you fly direct to Bali?
- 3 How many hours does it take to get to Bali?
- 4 How far is Bali from UK by plane?
- 5 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 6 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 7 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 8 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 9 How much spending money do I need for Bali?
- 10 Why is it so expensive to fly to Bali?
- 11 How expensive is it to fly to Bali?
- 12 How Safe Is Bali?
- 13 Do you need a visa for Bali?
- 14 How long does it take to fly to Bali from UK?
- 15 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
How far is Bali by plane?
How long is the flight to Bali? An average nonstop flight from the United States to Bali takes 29h 31m, covering a distance of 9592 miles. The most popular route is New York – Denpasar with an average flight time of 25h 50m.
Can you fly direct to Bali?
Which airlines offer direct flights to Bali (Denpasar)? Indonesia AirAsia, Garuda Indonesia, Qantas, Citilink, KLM, Lion Air, Jetstar and Wings Air all fly direct to Bali (Denpasar).
How many hours does it take to get to Bali?
The total flight duration from United States to Bali is 19 hours, 39 minutes. If you’re planning a trip, remember to add more time for the plane to taxi between the gate and the airport runway. This measurement is only for the actual flying time.
How far is Bali from UK by plane?
The 7,760-mile flight, which will take 15 hours and 35 minutes, will operate three times a week, on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. The flight, flown on a Boeing 777-300 aircraft, will leave London at 9.55pm and arrive in Bali at 9.15pm local time.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
The cheapest month to fly to Bali (Denpasar) is January.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How much spending money do I need for Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
Why is it so expensive to fly to Bali?
High demand and because there are many connections to Bali from Los Angeles via Singapore, Hong Kong, and Bangkok. For everywhere else, distance and demand. Demand plays a bigger factor than distance.
How expensive is it to fly to Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
Do you need a visa for Bali?
Do you need a visa for Bali? Bali, Indonesia, is free to enter without a visa, you will only get a date stamp in your passport on your arrival day. Stay up to a maximum of 30 days but note that you will not be able to extend your stay with this free tourist visa.
How long does it take to fly to Bali from UK?
16h 15min is the average flight time from London to Bali (Denpasar).
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.