- 1 How long is the ferry from Bali to Lombok?
- 2 How do I get from Bali to Lombok Island?
- 3 Is Lombok better than Bali?
- 4 How many days do you need in Lombok?
- 5 Is Lombok more expensive than Bali?
- 6 What is there to do in Lombok for 3 days?
- 7 Where should I stay in Lombok?
- 8 How do you get from Kuta Lombok to Bali?
- 9 How do you get to Lombok Indonesia?
- 10 How safe is Lombok?
- 11 Is Thailand better than Bali?
- 12 What is the main religion in Lombok?
- 13 What is the best time to visit Lombok?
- 14 Do you need a visa for Lombok?
- 15 Is Gili islands worth visiting?
How long is the ferry from Bali to Lombok?
bALI – lOMBOK V.V
|Travel time ( duration )||4 hours (approx)|
|Departure from||Padang Bai Harbour in East Bali|
|Arrival||Lembar Port in West Lombok|
How do I get from Bali to Lombok Island?
Fly to Lombok The easiest and fastest way to get from Bali to Lombok (and vice versa from Lombok to Bali ) is via a quick flight! Flight times from Denpasar ( Bali Airport) to Lombok Airport are only around 25 min and tickets are pretty cheap!
Is Lombok better than Bali?
Bali vs Lombok: Food and Nightlife But Lombok also has decent options when it comes to both Indonesian and Western cuisines. The same can be said about entertainment. If you want a taste of the Indonesian nightlife, Bali is the best choice.
How many days do you need in Lombok?
How Long To Spend In Lombok? For your first trip to Lombok, 3 days to a 1 week Lombok itinerary would be great. Of course, you can stay longer, but it will all depend on how much you want to do and what pace you’re happy to have.
Is Lombok more expensive than Bali?
As a less touristy destination, products and services in Lombok generally come with lower price tags than the ones in Bali. Many tourists have expressed their joyous surprise at the affordable prices for private villas or fine dining in Bali, imagine an even lower price in the equally beautiful island of Lombok.
What is there to do in Lombok for 3 days?
Top Attractions in Lombok
- Mount Rinjani. 587. Mountains • Volcanoes.
- Gili Trawangan Island. 2,460. Islands.
- Tanjung Aan Beach. 869. Beaches.
- Surf Point Bongkas. Points of Interest & Landmarks. By charliefluffywilliam.
- Gili Islands. 1,035. Islands.
- Kenza Yoga. Sports Camps & Clinics.
- Kuta Beach – Lombok. 1,364. Beaches.
- Sembalun Village. 139.
Where should I stay in Lombok?
- 5 Best Neighbourhoods To Stay In Lombok.
- Kuta – Where to stay in Lombok your first time.
- Mataram – Where to stay in Lombok on a budget.
- Senggigi – Best area to stay in Lombok for nightlife.
- Gili Air – Coolest place to stay in Lombok.
- Tanjung – Best neighbourhood in Lombok for families.
How do you get from Kuta Lombok to Bali?
The fastest and most convenient way to get to Kuta from Bali is to catch a flight from Denpasar Airport to Lombok International Airport. Flying time is very short, only about 25 minutes.
How do you get to Lombok Indonesia?
Lombok International Airport (LOP) in Tanah Awu, Central Lombok District is located about 30 km or an hour drive south east of Mataram. Airlines which fly to Lombok are Garuda, Lion Air, Silk Air and Trans Nusa. The public ferry travels between Padangbai (Bali) and Lembar ( Lombok ) multiple times a day.
How safe is Lombok?
For the most part, Lombok is very safe. There is certainly an element of danger (just like with most counties in the world) – but generally speaking, Lombok is perfectly safe place to visit. Lombok is located east of Bali, most known for its beaches and surfing spots.
Is Thailand better than Bali?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
What is the main religion in Lombok?
Unlike Bali, where the main religions is Hinduism and Buddhism, the main religion of Lombok is Muslim (just like in the rest of Indonesia, although generally in milder form).
What is the best time to visit Lombok?
The best time to visit Lombok is from July to August. Lombok is a tropical island, so the weather is pretty much the same all year round. The peak season in Lombok lasts from May to October, and it does get crowded.
Do you need a visa for Lombok?
Indonesia offers most nationalities a 30 Day Visa Exemption which means you do not need a visa to enter Indonesia and you do not need to do anything before you arrive, this includes a visa for Lombok.
Is Gili islands worth visiting?
The Gilis are very nice and definitely worth a visit if you have time. The beaches and waters there are nicer than Bali.