- 1 How much are flights to Bali from Sydney?
- 2 How long is the flight from Australia to Bali?
- 3 Can you fly to Bali from Sydney?
- 4 Which airlines fly direct from Sydney to Bali?
- 5 How far is Bali by plane?
- 6 What language is spoken in Bali?
- 7 What country is Bali close to?
- 8 How much are flights to Bali from Australia?
- 9 How far is Sydney from Bali?
- 10 Is Qantas flying to Bali?
- 11 How far is Bali from Australia?
- 12 Is Bali open for tourism?
- 13 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 14 Is Bali expensive to eat?
- 15 What is the best time to go to Bali?
How much are flights to Bali from Sydney?
|Philippine Airlines||$452||Search Philippine Airlines flights|
|Virgin Australia||$364||Search Virgin Australia flights|
|Malaysia Airlines||$401||Search Malaysia Airlines flights|
|Qantas Airways||$341||Search Qantas Airways flights|
How long is the flight from Australia to Bali?
Average direct flight time is 4 hours 13 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Australia to Bali is 4 hours 13 minutes.
Can you fly to Bali from Sydney?
All Sydney to Bali return flights depart from SYD. On average, there are more than 30 cheap flights to Bali from Sydney departing every day. Some of the airlines that offer Sydney to Bali flights include Qantas, Jetstar, and Virgin Australia. The travel time on direct Sydney to Bali return flights is about seven hours.
Which airlines fly direct from Sydney to Bali?
Jetstar, Qantas, and Virgin Australia offer direct flights to Bali from Sydney, and these depart daily.
How far is Bali by plane?
How long is the flight to Bali? An average nonstop flight from the United States to Bali takes 29h 31m, covering a distance of 9592 miles. The most popular route is New York – Denpasar with an average flight time of 25h 50m.
What language is spoken in Bali?
Balinese is a Malayo-Polynesian language spoken by 3.3 million people (as of 2000) on the Indonesian island of Bali as well as Northern Nusa Penida, Western Lombok, Eastern Java, Southern Sumatra, and Sulawesi. Most Balinese speakers also know Indonesian.
What country is Bali close to?
What Are Bali’s Neighbouring Countries? Bali is located between the Indonesian islands of Java and Lombok. Indonesia’s only land borders are with Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, and East Timor-Leste.
How much are flights to Bali from Australia?
Yes, there are multiple flights from Australia to Bali for under $391.
|Flexibility||No cancel fee|
|Search Cathay Pacific flights|
How far is Sydney from Bali?
Distance from Sydney to Bali by plane The average distance by plane from Sydney to Bali is 4600 kilometres.
Is Qantas flying to Bali?
Qantas has announced its seasonal flights to Bali will be extended to a year-round schedule.
How far is Bali from Australia?
The distance between Bali and Australia is 2768 km.
Is Bali open for tourism?
Bali will not open to foreign tourists until COVID-19 cases decrease significantly, said Sandiago Uno, Bali Tourism and Cultural Economy Minister. He added that they will be waiting for a more conducive situation to open the tourist hotspot again. 22
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Is Bali expensive to eat?
While meal prices in Bali can vary, the average cost of food in Bali is Rp258,405 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Bali should cost around Rp103,362 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
What is the best time to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.