- 1 Is October a good time to visit Bali?
- 2 Does it rain in October in Bali?
- 3 What is the best month to visit Bali?
- 4 What is the weather like in Bali in September and October?
- 5 How much does it rain in Bali in October?
- 6 Is Bali good in October?
- 7 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 8 Which part of Bali is the best to stay in?
- 9 Where are the best places to visit in October?
- 10 When should I avoid Bali?
- 11 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 12 How dangerous is Bali?
- 13 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 14 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 15 What is the rainy season in Bali?
Is October a good time to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Does it rain in October in Bali?
On an average, there are 15 days with rainfall in October, but with little rain. It’s still a great month to come here. And even if it rains at times, Bali still offers many great activities off the beach.
What is the best month to visit Bali?
Bali climate & weather Most visitors find that May, June and September are the best times to visit the island, when conditions remain warm and sunny, but there are fewer crowds in popular beach resorts like Sanur and Seminyak.
What is the weather like in Bali in September and October?
The average temperature this month is 27°C (81°F), the average low is 22°C (72°F), and the average high is 31°C (88°F). September begins with lots of sunny days filled with cool breezes, little to no rain, and a daily average temperature of 27°C (81°F), which stays this way throughout the month.
How much does it rain in Bali in October?
Does It Rain In Bali In October? The rain increases in October with the average amount of rainfall rising to 60mm spread out over six days. This is still on the low side and you’re not guaranteed to see rain on your holiday.
Is Bali good in October?
April to October is the best time to visit Bali, when there is little rain, low humidity, and lots of sun. Bali is a good year-round destination. There is a wet season but it can still be a fine time to visit Bali. If you want to save money the best months are May, June, and October.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Which part of Bali is the best to stay in?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Where are the best places to visit in October?
Best Places to Visit in October
- Asheville, NC.
- Acadia National Park.
- Serengeti National Park.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
What should I avoid in Bali?
To reduce your risks, we recommend not eating these foods in Bali:
- Food from street vendors – eat at hotels and reputable restaurants.
- Leafy green vegetables and salads – they could be contaminated after being washed with tap water.
- Rare or undercooked meats.
- Chicken particularly if it’s not fully cooked.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Unmarried tourists planning a fun Bali vacation will now have to be very cautious. The couple won’t get a room unless they manage to produce a legal marriage certificate as a proof.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the rainy season in Bali?
As for precipitation, Bali is wettest between December-February. Expect lots of heat, humidity, and rain if you visit Bali during the wet season — the price you’ll pay for getting a bargain at hotels and attractions.