- 1 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 2 Is two weeks in Bali too long?
- 3 Is 6 days enough in Bali?
- 4 Is 10 days in Bali enough?
- 5 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 6 What is best month to visit Bali?
- 7 How much does a 2 week trip to Bali cost?
- 8 Is Thailand or Bali better?
- 9 How much would a week in Bali cost?
- 10 How Safe Is Bali?
- 11 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 12 Is 1 week enough for Bali?
- 13 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 14 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 15 How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
How many days do you need in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Is two weeks in Bali too long?
Two weeks in Bali is a great length for a first trip or a repeat visit, but whenever we go to Bali for two weeks, we leave wanting more (having said that, you go for three weeks and it’s still not enough… weird how holidays are never long enough).
Is 6 days enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6 -10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Is 10 days in Bali enough?
Bali Itinerary for 10 days, is it enough? Bali is easily the most popular island in Indonesia, and maybe even Asia! With its beautiful locals, tasty cuisine, fascinating culture and relax beachy vibe, its no wonder why tourists flock to this island paradise! 10 days is the perfect amount of time for your first visit.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is best month to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How much does a 2 week trip to Bali cost?
A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared. If you travel slower over a longer period of time then your daily budget will also go down.
Is Thailand or Bali better?
#6 Cost is About the Same, But Thailand is Cheaper for Backpackers. Both Bali and Thailand are pretty budget-friendly destinations. It’s not a huge difference (a strong case can be made for Bali as a backpacker destination), but for backpackers on a tight budget, I would probably say Thailand is a better bet.
How much would a week in Bali cost?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
Is 1 week enough for Bali?
If you just want to visit the main island, a week in Bali is perfect for seeing the most important things. However, if you also want to visit the Gili or the Nusa Islands, I would recommend you spend 8 days in Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
Good to know
|Low season||October||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 12% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$974||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$543||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$418||or less|