- 1 How far is Seattle from Bali?
- 2 How long is the flight to Bali from Washington state?
- 3 Can you fly direct to Bali?
- 4 How long is the flight from Seattle to Indonesia?
- 5 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 6 What is the best time to go to Bali?
- 7 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 8 Is there a direct flight from Seattle to Manila?
- 9 How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
- 10 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 11 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 12 Why is Bali so cheap?
How far is Seattle from Bali?
The distance between Seattle and Bali is 13118 km. 7
How long is the flight to Bali from Washington state?
Flying time from Seattle, WA to Bali The total flight duration from Seattle, WA to Bali is 16 hours, 47 minutes.
Can you fly direct to Bali?
Which airlines offer direct flights to Bali (Denpasar)? Indonesia AirAsia, Garuda Indonesia, Qantas, Citilink, KLM, Lion Air, Jetstar and Wings Air all fly direct to Bali (Denpasar).
How long is the flight from Seattle to Indonesia?
The total flight duration from Seattle, WA to Indonesia is 16 hours.
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
What is the best time to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Is there a direct flight from Seattle to Manila?
There are 2 direct flights from Seattle to Manila.
How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
Good to know
|Low season||October||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 12% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$974||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$543||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$418||or less|
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.