- 1 How much money do I need per day in Bali?
- 2 How much should you budget for Bali?
- 3 How much money do I need for 3 weeks in Bali?
- 4 How much would a week in Bali cost?
- 5 How dangerous is Bali?
- 6 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 7 How much money should I take to Bali for 2 weeks?
- 8 How much money should I take to Bali for 10 days?
- 9 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 10 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 11 What is the cheapest place to travel to?
- 12 What food is Bali famous for?
- 13 How much money should I take to Bali for 7 days?
- 14 Is 2 weeks too long in Bali?
- 15 How can I go to Bali on a budget?
How much money do I need per day in Bali?
Overall, $25-30 USD a day for a solo, bare budget backpacker is quite doable an will get you basic accommodations, 3 meals and a few beers or transport everyday, but will likely be stretched if you spend all your time in the highly touristed areas of Sanur or Ubud.
How much should you budget for Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
How much money do I need for 3 weeks in Bali?
The total budget for Bali in 3 weeks – 21 Days – $ 2138 (Total for 2 persons)
How much would a week in Bali cost?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
How much money should I take to Bali for 2 weeks?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
How much money should I take to Bali for 10 days?
10 days it means you need 150-210$ to have breakfast/lunch/dinner for some general food ( its not for special dinner maybe at beachside Jimbaran beach ) If you want to take a special dinner maybe it charges 50-60$ for 1 times.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What is the cheapest place to travel to?
- Costa Rica. Costa Rica is my favorite Central American country.
- Vietnam. While I’m not a huge fan of Vietnam, it’s one of the cheapest countries in an already budget-friendly region.
- Ukraine. Ukraine is one of the cheapest countries in Europe.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
How much money should I take to Bali for 7 days?
Total Cost Of Activities For a seven-day trip to Bali, you can expect to spend a total of INR 30,000 – 35,000 per person for local transport, food & drink, and activities.
Is 2 weeks too long in Bali?
Two weeks in Bali is a great length for a first trip or a repeat visit, but whenever we go to Bali for two weeks, we leave wanting more (having said that, you go for three weeks and it’s still not enough… weird how holidays are never long enough).
How can I go to Bali on a budget?
Get a FREE Bali Packing List!
- Eat Like a Local.
- Book Online in Advance.
- Rent a Scooter in Town.
- Beware Overpriced Taxis.
- Find a Group & Hire a Driver.
- Pay with Cash.
- Bring a Water Bottle.
- Visit Off-the-Beaten-Path Destinations. Amed, Bali. Munduk, Bali. Sanur, Bali. Nusa Lembongan & the Nusa Islands.