- 1 How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
- 2 How much money should I bring to Bali?
- 3 How much does Bali trip cost?
- 4 How much money do you need in Bali for 10 days?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 How dangerous is Bali?
- 7 Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
- 8 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 9 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 10 Is Bali or Maldives cheaper?
- 11 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 12 Is Bali cheaper than India?
- 13 What is the cheapest place to travel to?
- 14 What food is Bali famous for?
- 15 How can I go to Bali on a budget?
How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
How much money should I bring to Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
How much does Bali trip cost?
Most Popular Bali Tour Packages
|Bali Packages||No. of Days||Price*|
|Bali – Crazy Deal||6 Nights / 7 Days||Rs. 48 330.00|
|Bali Villa Special – Crazy Deal Bali Package||6 Nights / 7 Days||Rs. 55 517.00|
|Bali Marriott Special – Crazy Deal||6 Nights / 7 Days||Rs. 50 221.00|
|Bali Getaway||4 Nights / 5 days||Rs. 7 943.00|
How much money do you need in Bali for 10 days?
10 days it means you need 150-210$ to have breakfast/lunch/dinner for some general food ( its not for special dinner maybe at beachside Jimbaran beach ) If you want to take a special dinner maybe it charges 50-60$ for 1 times.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
Average Daily Costs While meal prices in Bali can vary, the average cost of food in Bali is Rp258,405 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Bali should cost around Rp103,362 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Is Bali or Maldives cheaper?
Bali is clearly the cheaper option as resorts offer rooms starting from USD 300, while resorts in the Maldives offer packages starting from USD 550. Water villas are decidedly more expensive. Amenities are also cheaper in Bali, making it a more economical pick.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than India?
Hey Abhinav, If you fly from Bali to India, the cheapest tickets will cost you on an average Rs. 15,000 round trip if you are traveling from Kochi. 4000 for a night whereas a home stay will cost you around Rs. 3500 a night.
What is the cheapest place to travel to?
- Costa Rica. Costa Rica is my favorite Central American country.
- Vietnam. While I’m not a huge fan of Vietnam, it’s one of the cheapest countries in an already budget-friendly region.
- Ukraine. Ukraine is one of the cheapest countries in Europe.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
How can I go to Bali on a budget?
Get a FREE Bali Packing List!
- Eat Like a Local.
- Book Online in Advance.
- Rent a Scooter in Town.
- Beware Overpriced Taxis.
- Find a Group & Hire a Driver.
- Pay with Cash.
- Bring a Water Bottle.
- Visit Off-the-Beaten-Path Destinations. Amed, Bali. Munduk, Bali. Sanur, Bali. Nusa Lembongan & the Nusa Islands.