- 1 Is it worth renting a car in Bali?
- 2 How much is the average rental car per day?
- 3 How much money do I need for Bali per day?
- 4 Is it cheaper to rent a car the day of?
- 5 How much do rental cars cost in Bali?
- 6 Can I drive in Bali with US license?
- 7 What is the cheapest rental car company?
- 8 What is the cheapest way to get a car rental?
- 9 How can I get a cheap car rental?
- 10 How much money do I need in Bali for 2 weeks?
- 11 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 12 How dangerous is Bali?
- 13 Can you negotiate car rental rates?
- 14 What is the best day to book a car rental?
- 15 What is the cheapest time to rent a car?
Is it worth renting a car in Bali?
So, our answer is a resounding yes – you definitely should consider renting a car in Bali!
How much is the average rental car per day?
The average cost to rent a car from Sydney Airport is AU$256 per day.
How much money do I need for Bali per day?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
Is it cheaper to rent a car the day of?
Booking within a week of your trip will likely cost you more. Within the final 48 hours, prices almost always go up. However, car rental in many places is still surprisingly cheap. So if you do need to book at the last minute, don’t worry too much.
How much do rental cars cost in Bali?
A Economy car rental in Bali costs $25 per day, on average.
Can I drive in Bali with US license?
1 Have the appropriate driver’s license. In Bali, it is the law to drive with a license, even if you are driving a motorbike. In the U.S. you can get an International Driver’s Permit at AAA for approximately $15USD. Just bring your normal driver’s license and two passport photos.
What is the cheapest rental car company?
Like Hotwire, Priceline car rentals list opaque rates as the lowest options in many U.S. cities. Although Hotwire posted lower ones more often, Priceline was a winner in some cases. So if you’re looking for the lowest, you have to try both.
What is the cheapest way to get a car rental?
The Cheapest Way to Rent a Car: 10 Tips
- Skip the airport. Renting at the airport is convenient when you’re flying into a new city.
- Shop around online.
- Turn to discount brands.
- Leverage memberships.
- Opt for economy cars.
- Stick to one driver.
- Use your own insurance.
- Forgo the extras.
How can I get a cheap car rental?
In this guide
- Find the cheapest with comparison sites.
- Booking earlier tends to save big.
- Look for flexibility or free cancellation.
- Beat the ‘excess insurance’ scare trick.
- £1 UK car hire for 24 hours – what’s the catch?
- Book via a foreign website to save.
- Return your car on time.
How much money do I need in Bali for 2 weeks?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Can you negotiate car rental rates?
Car rental agencies want to get rid of as many cars as possible, no matter the cost — and agents usually have a good amount of room for negotiation. If you don’t have a reservation but do have a few minutes to hit multiple rental car companies, find the one with the fullest parking lot, walk in, and negotiate.
What is the best day to book a car rental?
There is no guaranteed ‘ best day’ to rent a car, however if you can pick a day when it’s generally quieter you’ll likely get the best price. With low demand on a certain day you are more likely to get a cheaper price.
What is the cheapest time to rent a car?
The golden rule for the cheapest car rental is simple – book a car in a common category like compacts and full-size sedans in a popular destination at an off-peak time of the year around 1-3 months in advance.