- 1 How long does it take to get from Australia to Bali?
- 2 Are there flights from Australia to Bali?
- 3 How far is Bali from Australia by plane?
- 4 What is the best way to get to Bali?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 How expensive is Bali?
- 7 What is Australian dollar worth in Bali?
- 8 How far is Bali from Australia?
- 9 What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
- 10 Is Bali near Australia?
- 11 How far is Fiji from Australia?
- 12 How far is Bali from Maldives?
- 13 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 14 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 15 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
How long does it take to get from Australia to Bali?
Need to know The average flight time for direct flights from Sydney to Bali is 6 hours and 15 minutes. The average distance by plane from Sydney to Bali is 4600 kilometres.
Are there flights from Australia to Bali?
Yes, there are multiple flights from Australia to Bali for under $391. The cheapest flight booked recently is on Indonesia AirAsia for just $385, but on average you can expect to pay $816.
How far is Bali from Australia by plane?
Distance from Denpasar, Bali to Sydney is approximately 4620 kilometers. Flights from Denpasar, Bali to Sydney • Airlines & Flight Duration.
|Airline & Journey||Duration|
|Delta Air Lines DPS ➝ SYD||6 hrs 10 mins|
What is the best way to get to Bali?
Bali is quite a popular port for most cruise liners traversing through South East Asia. To get into Bali through the sea route, take a flight to Singapore, Sumatra or Java and take a ship for your onward journey to Bali. The information desks at the airport will guide you thoroughly.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
How expensive is Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
What is Australian dollar worth in Bali?
The rupiah (Rp) is the official currency of Indonesia and is subdivided into 100 sen. Quick Conversions from Australian Dollar to Indonesian Rupiah: 1 AUD = 10838.52139 IDR.
|A$ 1,000||Rp 10,838,521.39|
|A$ 5,000||Rp 54,192,606.96|
|A$ 10,000||Rp 108,385,213.92|
|A$ 50,000||Rp 541,926,069.58|
How far is Bali from Australia?
The distance between Bali and Australia is 2768 km.
What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
International airlines offer the most flights to Bali, including Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Qatar Airways, China Airlines and Singapore Airlines. You can also find flights through American Airlines and Delta.
Is Bali near Australia?
Bali is located to the north of Australia, the south of Malaysia, the south east of Singapore and the south west of Indonesia.
How far is Fiji from Australia?
The distance between Fiji and Australia is 4620 km.
How far is Bali from Maldives?
The distance between Maldives and Bali is 4848 km. 7
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.