- 1 What is the best way to get to Bali from the US?
- 2 How far is Bali from Chicago?
- 3 How much does it cost to fly from Chicago to Bali?
- 4 Can you fly direct to Bali?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 7 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 8 How expensive is Bali?
- 9 What is the best time to go to Bali?
- 10 How Safe Is Bali?
- 11 How long is the flight to Italy from Chicago?
- 12 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 13 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 14 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 15 How can I get to Bali cheap?
What is the best way to get to Bali from the US?
Despite the incorporation of more international carriers, there are currently no direct flights to Bali from the United States. Popular routes include flying from New York or Los Angeles (LAX) to Bali with 1 stop layovers in Hong Kong, Doha and other destinations.
How far is Bali from Chicago?
Distance from Bali to Chicago, Il is approximately 13060 kilometers.
How much does it cost to fly from Chicago to Bali?
Good to know
|Low season||November||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 6% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 13% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$851||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$718||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$488||or less|
Can you fly direct to Bali?
Which airlines offer direct flights to Bali (Denpasar)? Indonesia AirAsia, Garuda Indonesia, Qantas, Citilink, KLM, Lion Air, Jetstar and Wings Air all fly direct to Bali (Denpasar).
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
How expensive is Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
What is the best time to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
How long is the flight to Italy from Chicago?
The total flight duration from Chicago, IL to Italy is 10 hours, 5 minutes.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How can I get to Bali cheap?
Flights from Bangkok and Singapore to Bali are often the cheapest. Air Asia and other budget airlines offer extremely cheap flights from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, via the new low-cost carrier terminal KLIA2. Bali’s peak season is in the summer, especially between the months of June and August.