- 1 How far is Nusa Penida from Bali?
- 2 How do I get from Kuta to Nusa Penida?
- 3 Is Nusa Penida safe?
- 4 Where do you get the ferry to Nusa Penida?
- 5 Can you swim in Nusa Penida?
- 6 What do you wear to Nusa Penida?
- 7 How many days do you need in Nusa Penida?
- 8 Can you stay on Nusa Penida?
- 9 What is the best area to stay in Nusa Penida?
- 10 Are there sharks in Bali?
- 11 Is Kelingking Beach dangerous?
- 12 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 13 How do you move around in Nusa Penida?
- 14 How much is the ferry from Sanur to Nusa Penida?
- 15 How much is ferry from Bali to Nusa?
How far is Nusa Penida from Bali?
The distance between Nusa Penida and Bali is 65 km.
How do I get from Kuta to Nusa Penida?
If you are coming from Bali mainland, you can also get a boat from Bali to Nusa Penida. The most common route is to get a fast boat from Sanur to Nusa Penida. If you’re coming from Kuta or Seminyak or other areas in South Bali, your boat ticket from Sanur may include free pick up from your accommodation.
Is Nusa Penida safe?
But safety standards at Nusa Penida, which still has quite limited infrastructure, along with the two other islands it is clustered with in Bali’s Klungkung regency, including Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan, seem to be failing to keep up with the islands’ rapid growth in popularity over the past several years.
Where do you get the ferry to Nusa Penida?
Bali Ports From Which You Can Take A Boat To Nusa Penida
- Sanur, Kusamba and Padang Bai are the 3 ports on mainland Bali from where you can get to Nusa Penida:
- There are 3 landing ports on Nusa Penida: Buyuk boat landing, Toya Pakeh boat pier (also referred to as Banjar Nyuh), and Sampalan boat landing.
Can you swim in Nusa Penida?
If you want to relax, swim or snorkel on Penida, Crystal Bay is your place! Of all Nusa Penida beaches, Crystal Bay Beach is the perfect spot to finish in! So save some time at the end of your trip for soaking up the sun or catching a sunset to remember.
What do you wear to Nusa Penida?
Suitable Footwear – You need good walking shoes for the treks, but you’d probably want to wear flip-flops while at the beach. So bring both if you can! 4G Local SIM Card – If you don’t already have one, it’s always a good idea to have 4G SIM Card while in Bali. Coverage was pretty good in Nusa Penida too!
How many days do you need in Nusa Penida?
To visit Nusa Penida, for us, you need at least 4 days, means you need 5 days 4 nights in Nusa Penida. Here, let’s us elaborate more in details. West Nusa Penida 1 Day Tour– Visit Angel Billabong, Broken Beach, Kelingking Beach and do a 30 -45 minutes minutes snorkeling at Crystal Bay.
Can you stay on Nusa Penida?
Accommodation is scant on Nusa Penida, however a number of guesthouses and homestays have begun to appear in recent years. The south of the island is made up of steep cliffs so if you are after a morning dip in the sea that I would recommend that you stay on the north, east or west of the island.
What is the best area to stay in Nusa Penida?
Located on the west coast, Crystal Bay is the most famous and highly recommended place to stay on Nusa Penida. Due to its beautiful white sand and crystal clear waters, this beach is known for being one of the best snorkeling spots on Nusa Penida.
Are there sharks in Bali?
Short answer; Yes, there are sharks in Bali. There is a great deal of White Tip and Black Tip Reef Sharks around the reefs of Nusa Dua and Padang Bai, but they are pretty shy and no threat to humans. Bali is one of the safest places to surf, looking at stats and data available from surf spots around the world.
Is Kelingking Beach dangerous?
Kelingking Beach has gained a reputation for being a dangerous paradise due to the lack of safety measures at the beach. That being said, you can make your visit a lot more enjoyable and safe if you keep some important tips in mind.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
How do you move around in Nusa Penida?
Getting around the island of Nusa Penida is possible by scooter/bike or by car. Renting a scooter is a much cheaper option and costs around 75,000 Rupiah per day. Despite being cheaper, we strongly recommend against driving a scooter on Nusa Penida as the roads are in extremely poor condition.
How much is the ferry from Sanur to Nusa Penida?
Sanur to Nusa Penida Schedule
|Transport Name||Route Time||Price|
|Starfish Fast Boat Speedboat||08:00 – 08:30||IDR 230 k|
|Golden Queen Fast Boat Speedboat||08:30 – 09:00||IDR 205 k|
|Angel Billabong Speedboat||08:00 – 08:30||IDR 190 k|
|Idola Express Speedboat||08:30 – 09:00||IDR 190 k|
How much is ferry from Bali to Nusa?
Bali to Nusa Penida Schedule
|Transport Name||Route Time||Price|
|Glory Fast Boat Speedboat||08:30 – 09:00||€ 11.94|
|Sanjaya Fastboat Speedboat||08:00 – 08:30||€ 10.04|
|Semabu Hills Fast Boat Speedboat||13:00 – 13:30||€ 11.06|
|Maruti Fast Boat Speedboat||15:00 – 15:30||€ 11.06|