- 1 Is North Bali worth visiting?
- 2 Where should I go in north of Bali?
- 3 Which major towns and cities in Bali are located in the North?
- 4 Where should I stay in Singaraja?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 Is North Bali safe?
- 7 Which ocean is Bali in?
- 8 Where is Bali located?
- 9 What is an approximate latitude and longitude for Bali?
- 10 Is Bali a poor country?
- 11 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 12 Why is Bali so cheap?
Is North Bali worth visiting?
While the North of Bali isn’t as popular as the South, there’s still a fair bit of tourist infrastructure in place. It’s certainly more built-up than the likes of Amed in Eastern Bali, so regardless of your budget, you won’t struggle for a place to stay.
Where should I go in north of Bali?
- Banyumala Waterfall. Banyumala waterfall is a breathtaking waterfall hidden in the depths of Noth Bali.
- Ulun Danu Water Temple.
- Mount Batur.
- Toya Bungkah Hot Spring.
- Git Git Waterfall.
- Banjar Hot Springs.
- Busungbiu Rice Terraces.
- Buyan and Tamblingan Lake.
Which major towns and cities in Bali are located in the North?
Other important cities include the beach resort, Kuta, which is practically part of Denpasar’s urban area, and Ubud, situated at the north of Denpasar, is the island’s cultural centre.
Where should I stay in Singaraja?
- Singaraja Hotel. Hotel in Singaraja.
- Shanti Natural Panorama View Hotel. Hotel in Singaraja.
- OYO 1117 New Garuda Hotel. Hotel in Singaraja.
- RedDoorz near Penimbangan Beach Singaraja. Hotel in Singaraja.
- Villa Pantai Lovina. Hotel in Singaraja.
- RedDoorz near Buleleng Harbour 2.
- RedDoorz Plus @ Singaraja.
- Sugi Gede Homestay.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Is North Bali safe?
Historically Bali has experienced natural disasters, as well as terrorism. While these are not common, it is always a risk when travelling to Bali. Parts of Indonesia have a travel advisory but not Bali as it is relatively safe. Like all destinations, petty theft, sexual assault and taxi scams can occur.
Which ocean is Bali in?
The Bali Sea (Indonesian: Laut Bali ) is the body of water north of the island of Bali and south of Kangean Island in Indonesia. The sea forms the south-west part of the Flores Sea, and the Madura Strait opens into it from the west.
|Surface area||45,000 km2 (17,000 sq mi)|
Where is Bali located?
Bali, island and propinsi (or provinsi; province) in the Lesser Sunda Islands, Indonesia. It is situated 1 mile (1.6 km) east of the island of Java, separated by the narrow Bali Strait.
What is an approximate latitude and longitude for Bali?
The latitude of Bali, Indonesia is -8.409518, and the longitude is 115.188919. Bali, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 8° 24′ 34.2648” S and 115° 11′ 20.1084” E.
Is Bali a poor country?
Though the number of people living below the official poverty line in Bali is among the country’s lowest, at less than 5 percent, it sits just next to the Nusa Tenggara islands, where nearly a quarter of the population are poor, according to official statistics.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.