- 1 How do you measure for Bali sliding panels?
- 2 How do you measure a vertical blind for a sliding glass door?
- 3 How do you replace a continuous loop cord?
- 4 How do you measure a roller blind for a sliding glass door?
- 5 How are vertical blinds measured in Bali?
- 6 How are Bali shades measured?
- 7 How do panel shades work?
- 8 How are panel blinds fitted?
How do you measure for Bali sliding panels?
Measure Width: Measure width to be covered. We recommend 3″ overlap on each side (6″ total) for optimum light control and privacy. Record measurement. If you want the entire window uncovered when the shade is fully open, you will need to add more than 3″ to the width.
How do you measure a vertical blind for a sliding glass door?
How to Measure for Inside Mount Vertical Blinds
- Measure the depth of your window frame, from the front of the opening to the glass.
- Measure the width of your window opening.
- Measure the height of your window opening in three places: left, center, and right.
- Order at the exact opening size with no deductions.
How do you replace a continuous loop cord?
Replacing Cord on Continuous Cord Loop
- Remove the old cord.
- Hold the clutch by its base. With your other hand push a small loop of cord up to the front from behind the guard.
- Select an appropriate cord length for the shade.
- Insert thew new cord into the lift mechanism.
- Push a loop up from behind the guard.
How do you measure a roller blind for a sliding glass door?
Measure the width of the window / door. Measure the exact width from the inside edge of the frame on the right to the inside edge of the frame on the left. Measure the top, bottom and center of the window / door. Identify which is the narrowest width of the three and round it to the nearest 1/8 inch.
How are vertical blinds measured in Bali?
Bali Measuring Guide for Blinds & Shades
- Use a steel tape measure, never cloth.
- Print out the measuring guide you need.
- Measure each window individually.
- Write down all of your measurements clearly.
- Round your measurements to the nearest 1/8″.
How are Bali shades measured?
- Measure each window individually, as size variances are common.
- Record width first, then height (also referred to as length) to the nearest 1/8″.
- Measure width from left to right, height from top to bottom, using a steel tape measure. Do not use a cloth measuring tape.
How do panel shades work?
Panel track blinds are simple, elegant and can be used in a variety of configurations. Mounted to the wall or ceiling, large fabric panels slide back and forth on a track for easy operation. The blinds have the ability to stack completely clear of the door or window when in the open position.
How are panel blinds fitted?
Panel blinds use top-fix brackets to secure the headrail of the blind in place. These should all be spaced evenly along the length of the surface where you’ll attach your blind.