- 1 Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
- 2 How far is Nusa Dua from Seminyak?
- 3 Is Nusa Dua safe?
- 4 Is Nusa Dua expensive?
- 5 What is the nicest part of Bali?
- 6 Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
- 7 How far is Nusa Dua from airport?
- 8 How far is Nusa Dua from Ubud?
- 9 How much do taxis cost in Bali?
- 10 What places to avoid in Bali?
- 11 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 12 Is Bali dangerous 2020?
- 13 What is the most luxurious resort in Bali?
- 14 Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
- 15 Which is the nicest beach in Bali?
Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
Taking a trip to Nusa Dua is worth it for everything, don’t be too quick to judge based on what you’ve heard, it’s a great area to stay in Bali with beauty at your doorstep on any Bali vacation.
How far is Nusa Dua from Seminyak?
The distance between Nusa Dua and Seminyak is 14 km.
Is Nusa Dua safe?
As well as a host of luxury hotels, Nusa Dua is home to the most popular golf course in Bali and the main convention centre on the island. The beaches here are glorious – white sand, deep, long and safe for swimming. The public beach at Geger is the best to head to if you are not staying at Nusa Dua.
Is Nusa Dua expensive?
While there are a handful of homestays and budget rentals, Nusa Dua is notoriously the most expensive area in all of Bali, with prices that easily rival other expensive tropical destinations like Hawaii or Tahiti.
What is the nicest part of Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
Nusa Dua and Seminyak are two completely different areas. Nusa Dua is home to many luxury resorts and IF you want to spend your days relaxing and enjoying the lovely hotel facilities then nusa dua will suit you. Seminyak is much busier, plenty of good restaurants and shopping on your doorstep.
How far is Nusa Dua from airport?
It is 25 kilometers between Denpasar Airport and Nusa Dua. You can get to your hotel by shuttle bus, local minibuses called bemo, and taxi.
How far is Nusa Dua from Ubud?
What is the distance in mi and km from Nusa Dua Indonesia to Ubud Indonesia? A recent recorded road journey was 21.88 miles or 35.21 kilometers. The distance from Nusa Dua Indonesia to Ubud Indonesia is of course very much subject to the route you take and type of distance required.
How much do taxis cost in Bali?
How much is the taxi fare in Bali? The basic fee is IDR7,000.00, the kilometer price is IDR6,600.00. For standing and waiting time, IDR42,500.00 is charged per hour.
What places to avoid in Bali?
If you’re looking for a weeks drunken debauchery look no further than Kuta! But for everyone else avoid. Kuta has become a pretty nasty place and the worst of gaudy tourism. This is party town at its worst: drunk tourists who do little else for 24 hours a day.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Is Bali dangerous 2020?
Yes, Bali is safe to travel alone, even as a female traveller. It’s very common for travellers to make their way around the island solo. Take care of your safety as you would in Australia and exercise a degree a caution when it comes to your personal safety.
What is the most luxurious resort in Bali?
Top 10 best luxury hotels & resorts in Bali
- BVLGARI RESORT BALI, ULUWATU.
- THE ST REGIS BALI RESORT, NUSA DUA.
- ALILA VILLAS ULUWATU.
- FOUR SEASONS RESORT BALI AT SAYAN, UBUD.
- SIX SENSES ULUWATU, BALI.
- MANDAPA, A RITZ-CARLTON RESERVE, UBUD.
- FOUR SEASONS RESORT BALI AT JIMBARAN BAY.
Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
Nusa Dua Beach This beach is suitable for swimming, as the waters near the beach are calm and peaceful, and hence are very swim and snorkel friendly.
Which is the nicest beach in Bali?
10 Best Beaches in Bali
- Nusa Dua.
- Padang Padang.
- Jimbaran Beach.
- Sanur Beach.
- Geger Beach.
- White Sand Beach.
- Lovina Beach.