- 1 Is Kuta worth visiting?
- 2 How do I get to candidasa Bali?
- 3 Is Kuta really that bad?
- 4 How far is candidasa from Kuta?
- 5 What are the dangers in Bali?
- 6 Is Kuta better than Seminyak?
- 7 What is there to do in the sidemen?
- 8 Where is Bali Indonesia on the map?
- 9 What is illegal in Bali?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 11 What should I wear in Bali at night?
- 12 How far is candidasa from Denpasar airport?
Is Kuta worth visiting?
Kuta beach is the tourist mecca of Bali. In my opinion, Kuta Beach is not worth visiting. It’s a good place to start and end your trip as it is close to the airport but, unless you really want to do some hardcore drinking, there is no reason to visit Kuta beach.
How do I get to candidasa Bali?
Candidasa is accessible via the main road of the island directly from the South of Bali. It takes about 3 hours to drive there from the Ngurah Rai International Airport of Denpasar or South Bali depending on the traffic.
Is Kuta really that bad?
Kuta is not bad, but it is busy. There is really not a huge difference between kuta and legian so really moving a few minutes down the road will not be a great difference for you at all. You can easily get from one area to another within a few minutes and a very cheap taxi fare.
How far is candidasa from Kuta?
A two hour drive from Kuta but worlds away from the crowds is charming Candidasa. Sitting on the edge of a lagoon is where you will also find local villages steeped in tradition and Balinese culture.
What are the dangers in Bali?
Travel Health in Indonesia: How to Avoid Bali Belly
- Beyond Bali’s beaches and clubs, there are some health concerns for travelers. Here’s a few to avoid to stay healthy and safe in Indonesia.
- Hepatitis A and B.
- Dengue Fever.
Is Kuta better than Seminyak?
Seminyak is often referred to as Kuta’s quieter, more charming sister. Situated at a moderate distance from the hum of Kuta’s partygoers, Seminyak is for those who appreciate the finer things in life.
What is there to do in the sidemen?
These are the best things to do in Sidemen:
- Explore the rice fields.
- Get a view of Mt Agung at sunset.
- Or a Mt Agung Sunrise.
- Visit Iseh.
- Darmada Eco Resort.
- The Bukit Temple.
- Unwind at Wapa di Ume.
- Tukad Cepung. Stunning places to stay in Sidemen.
Where is Bali Indonesia on the map?
The island of Bali is located at 8.6500° S, 115.2167° E as part of Indonesia in the South Pacific, just above Australia. The island encompasses 5,632 square Kilometers. The capital is Denpasar, currency is Indonesian Rupiah (IDR), and Bali is the only predominantly Hindu area of Indonesia.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
What should I wear in Bali at night?
Pack light cotton and loose clothing; your skin will thank you.
- The ideal outfit to wear when exploring Bali is a T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.
- Pack light cotton clothes to go the beach.
- When hiking, pack warm and wet-weather clothes.
- Traditional clothes for a Hindu ceremony in Bali | © Artem Bali / Unsplash.
How far is candidasa from Denpasar airport?
Distance from Denpasar ( DPS ) airport to Candidasa approximately 66,9 km will take around 2hours untill 2hours 30minutes depend on the traffic heading east.