- 1 How long is it from Indonesia to Bali?
- 2 How far is Bali by plane?
- 3 How do I get from Bali to Indonesia?
- 4 How many hours does it take to get to Bali?
- 5 How Safe Is Bali?
- 6 How long is a flight from Australia to Bali?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 9 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 10 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 11 What is the cheapest way to get to Bali?
- 12 Can we go Bali without passport?
- 13 What language is spoken in Bali?
- 14 Why is it so expensive to fly to Bali?
- 15 How expensive is it to fly to Bali?
How long is it from Indonesia to Bali?
Distance from Bali to Indonesia The driving time is approx. 139h 26min. Half of the trip is reached in -2.3870869943832904,115.45327975421313. The initial bearing on the course from Bali to Indonesia is 54.49° and the compass direction is NE.
How far is Bali by plane?
How long is the flight to Bali? An average nonstop flight from the United States to Bali takes 29h 31m, covering a distance of 9592 miles. The most popular route is New York – Denpasar with an average flight time of 25h 50m.
How do I get from Bali to Indonesia?
- FLIGHT. Ngurah Rai International Airport or Denpasar International Airport is located in South Kuta district and is just 13 kilometres from Denpasar, the capital of Bali.
- ROAD. You can take a bus from Jakarta (the capital of Indonesia ) to Bali, but only if you can brave the 23-hour bus journey.
How many hours does it take to get to Bali?
The total flight duration from United States to Bali is 19 hours, 39 minutes. If you’re planning a trip, remember to add more time for the plane to taxi between the gate and the airport runway. This measurement is only for the actual flying time.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
How long is a flight from Australia to Bali?
The average flight time for direct flights from Sydney to Bali is 6 hours and 15 minutes. The average distance by plane from Sydney to Bali is 4600 kilometres.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
What is the cheapest way to get to Bali?
Bali flights from Chennai and Cochin are often the cheapest. If you check with the Air Asia, you could get flights at very affordable prices if booked earlier. You can get your round trips done in INR 20,000 with one flight having a stop-over at Kuala Lumpur, which is the best way to reach Bali.
Can we go Bali without passport?
In order to travel to Bali, Indonesia, you must have a U.S. passport that will be valid for at least six months beyond your stay. Indonesian authorities are particularly strict on this requirement and you will not be allowed entry if your passport has less than six months validity left.
What language is spoken in Bali?
Balinese is a Malayo-Polynesian language spoken by 3.3 million people (as of 2000) on the Indonesian island of Bali as well as Northern Nusa Penida, Western Lombok, Eastern Java, Southern Sumatra, and Sulawesi. Most Balinese speakers also know Indonesian.
Why is it so expensive to fly to Bali?
High demand and because there are many connections to Bali from Los Angeles via Singapore, Hong Kong, and Bangkok. For everywhere else, distance and demand. Demand plays a bigger factor than distance.
How expensive is it to fly to Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|