- 1 How long is the flight to Bali from California?
- 2 How far is it from San Francisco to Bali?
- 3 Can you fly direct to Bali?
- 4 How much is a flight from SFO to Bali?
- 5 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 6 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 7 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 8 What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
- 9 What is the best time to go to Bali?
- 10 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 11 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 12 How Safe Is Bali?
- 13 How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
- 14 Is Bali Open Travel?
- 15 How do you get to Bali from the US?
How long is the flight to Bali from California?
The total flight duration from California to Bali is 17 hours, 30 minutes.
How far is it from San Francisco to Bali?
The calculation of flight time is based on the straight line distance from San Francisco, CA to Bali (“as the crow flies”), which is about 8,332 miles or 13 408 kilometers. Your trip begins in San Francisco, California. It ends in Bali, Indonesia.
Can you fly direct to Bali?
Which airlines offer direct flights to Bali (Denpasar)? Indonesia AirAsia, Garuda Indonesia, Qantas, Citilink, KLM, Lion Air, Jetstar and Wings Air all fly direct to Bali (Denpasar).
How much is a flight from SFO to Bali?
United flights from San Francisco to Bali (Denpasar) starting at $ 1,176 or as low as $105 per month.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
International airlines offer the most flights to Bali, including Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Qatar Airways, China Airlines and Singapore Airlines. You can also find flights through American Airlines and Delta.
What is the best time to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
Good to know
|Low season||October||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 12% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$974||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$543||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$418||or less|
Is Bali Open Travel?
Bali will not open to foreign tourists until COVID-19 cases decrease significantly, said Sandiago Uno, Bali Tourism and Cultural Economy Minister. He added that they will be waiting for a more conducive situation to open the tourist hotspot again. 16
How do you get to Bali from the US?
Despite the incorporation of more international carriers, there are currently no direct flights to Bali from the United States. Popular routes include flying from New York or Los Angeles (LAX) to Bali with 1 stop layovers in Hong Kong, Doha and other destinations.