- 1 How many days are enough for Bali?
- 2 Is 7 days in Bali enough?
- 3 Is 3 days enough for Bali?
- 4 Is two weeks in Bali too long?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 What is best month to visit Bali?
- 7 What are the nicest beaches in Bali?
- 8 Is 1 week enough for Bali?
- 9 How much money do I need for Bali for a week?
- 10 How much money should I bring to Bali?
- 11 How expensive is Bali?
- 12 What is famous in Bali to buy?
- 13 Is Thailand or Bali better?
- 14 Can you travel Bali in 2 weeks?
- 15 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
How many days are enough for Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Is 7 days in Bali enough?
While 7 days in Bali might not be enough to explore every single inch of this gorgeous Indonesian island, it is ample time to get acquainted with all that the “Island of Gods” has to offer and unwind in the most beautiful paradise-like setting imaginable!
Is 3 days enough for Bali?
Is 3 Days In Bali Enough? Often times people will ask is 3 days in Bali enough time to see everything and the answer is an enormously fat NO! 3 or 4 days in Bali is probably enough time to lounge at a beach club, see the rice fields, go shopping in Seminyak and maybe see a monkey.
Is two weeks in Bali too long?
Two weeks in Bali is a great length for a first trip or a repeat visit, but whenever we go to Bali for two weeks, we leave wanting more (having said that, you go for three weeks and it’s still not enough… weird how holidays are never long enough).
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is best month to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What are the nicest beaches in Bali?
10 Best Beaches in Bali
- Nusa Dua.
- Padang Padang.
- Jimbaran Beach.
- Sanur Beach.
- Geger Beach.
- White Sand Beach.
- Lovina Beach.
Is 1 week enough for Bali?
If you just want to visit the main island, a week in Bali is perfect for seeing the most important things. However, if you also want to visit the Gili or the Nusa Islands, I would recommend you spend 8 days in Bali.
How much money do I need for Bali for a week?
A vacation to Bali for one week usually costs around Rp6,455,479 for one person. So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali.
How much money should I bring to Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
How expensive is Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
What is famous in Bali to buy?
What to Buy in Bali?
- Jewellery. Source. Silverware is one of the best things to buy in all of Bali.
- Chocolates and Coffee. Source.
- Fragrances. Source.
- Bags. Source.
- Handicrafts. Source.
- Streetwear. Source.
- Beachwear. Source.
- Clothing. Source.
Is Thailand or Bali better?
#6 Cost is About the Same, But Thailand is Cheaper for Backpackers. Both Bali and Thailand are pretty budget-friendly destinations. It’s not a huge difference (a strong case can be made for Bali as a backpacker destination), but for backpackers on a tight budget, I would probably say Thailand is a better bet.
Can you travel Bali in 2 weeks?
With 2 weeks i n Bali, you can spend three days on Nusa Penida and still see Bali’s highlights like Ubud, Canggu, Uluwatu and Mount Batur. You could even squeeze in a quick trip to Nusa Lembongan island, too.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.