- 1 How much does an average trip to Bali cost?
- 2 Is Bali trip cheap?
- 3 Is 5 days in Bali enough?
- 4 How do I plan a 5 day trip to Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 Is it worth going all inclusive in Bali?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 How dangerous is Bali?
- 9 How can I go to Bali cheaply?
- 10 What to Know Before Visiting Bali?
- 11 How many days are enough for Bali?
- 12 How long should a trip to Bali be?
- 13 How much money do I need for 4 days in Bali?
- 14 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 15 Where should I go for 4 days in Bali?
How much does an average trip to Bali cost?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
Is Bali trip cheap?
Bali is a super budget-friendly destination, so it’s pretty easy to visit the island and not have to worry about breaking the bank. Depending on your accommodation style, I would estimate $50 USD a day is a good estimation of a budget to travel very comfortably around Bali.
Is 5 days in Bali enough?
Since the island is small enough to see all major regions and sights in 3-4 days, it is worth it if the cost of flying over for just 5 days doesn’t bother you. You can see and experience a lot in Bali in 5 days. Bali is beautiful and not very big, so you can do/enjoy/discover a lot in 6 days.
How do I plan a 5 day trip to Bali?
The Ultimate 5 Day Bali itinerary – What to Do on the Island
- Stay at Canggu (2 days )
- Visit The Pura Tanah Lot Sea Temple.
- Explore Canggu’s Streets.
- Dinner At The Lawn.
- Day 2.
- Cool Off At Tegenungan Waterfalls.
- Enter The Heart Of Ubud.
- Enjoy A Sunset At Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is it worth going all inclusive in Bali?
To get a much better experience of Balinese culture you might mix it up a little and stay in other areas besides just Nusa Dua.. perhaps Ubud and Seminyak for instance. But to answer your main question, all inclusive is not very good value considering how inexpensive and good the regular restaurants are in Bali.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
How can I go to Bali cheaply?
Get a FREE Bali Packing List!
- Eat Like a Local.
- Book Online in Advance.
- Rent a Scooter in Town.
- Beware Overpriced Taxis.
- Find a Group & Hire a Driver.
- Pay with Cash.
- Bring a Water Bottle.
- Visit Off-the-Beaten-Path Destinations. Amed, Bali. Munduk, Bali. Sanur, Bali. Nusa Lembongan & the Nusa Islands.
What to Know Before Visiting Bali?
- Learn to haggle for almost everything.
- Head west for waves, east for snorkelling.
- Get the right visa.
- Embrace mopeds as your transport of choice.
- Don’t miss the Gilis.
- Watch a fire dance at Uluwatu.
- Be vigilant with money.
- Get a health kick in Ubud.
How many days are enough for Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
How long should a trip to Bali be?
However, this Bali travel guide is for first timers and I recommend you allow one or two weeks of holiday. 10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
How much money do I need for 4 days in Bali?
How much money will you need for your trip to Bali? You should plan to spend around Rp922,211 ($64) per day on your vacation in Bali, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Where should I go for 4 days in Bali?
Bali Itinerary Day 1 – Arrival
- Kuta. Kuta is the closest area to the airport and takes less than 10 minutes by taxi to go to this well-known beach resort area.
- Tanah Lot.
- Sekumpul Waterfall.
- Pura Ulun Danu Beratan.
- Jatiluwih Rice Terrace.
- Pura Luhur Batukau.
- Pura Lempuyang.
- Tirta Gangga Water Garden.