- 1 How do I get from Bali to Lombok?
- 2 How long is the ferry ride from Bali to Lombok?
- 3 How do you get to Lombok?
- 4 How do you get from Kuta Lombok to Bali?
- 5 Is Lombok nicer than Bali?
- 6 How many days in Lombok is enough?
- 7 Is Lombok more expensive than Bali?
- 8 Where should I stay in Lombok?
- 9 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 10 What is the best time to visit Lombok?
- 11 What is there to do in Lombok for 3 days?
- 12 Can you drink alcohol in Lombok?
- 13 How far is Lombok from Bali?
- 14 How do you get from Bali to Komodo?
- 15 Where Lombok Indonesia is located?
How do I get from Bali to Lombok?
There are a number of ways to get from Bali to Lombok by boat. From south Bali Denpasar area, you can take a fast boat from Serangan to Teluk Nare or Serangan to Bangsal harbor in north Lombok (close to the Gili Islands).
How long is the ferry ride from Bali to Lombok?
bALI – lOMBOK V.V
|Travel time ( duration )||4 hours (approx)|
|Departure from||Padang Bai Harbour in East Bali|
|Arrival||Lembar Port in West Lombok|
How do you get to Lombok?
Lombok International Airport (LOP) in Tanah Awu, Central Lombok District is located about 30 km or an hour drive south east of Mataram. Airlines which fly to Lombok are Garuda, Lion Air, Silk Air and Trans Nusa. The public ferry travels between Padangbai (Bali) and Lembar ( Lombok ) multiple times a day.
How do you get from Kuta Lombok to Bali?
The fastest and most convenient way to get to Kuta from Bali is to catch a flight from Denpasar Airport to Lombok International Airport. Flying time is very short, only about 25 minutes.
Is Lombok nicer than Bali?
Bali is majority Hindu while Lombok is mostly Muslim. Bali is a tourist haven and Lombok feels almost deserted compared to Bali. Which is better for cost?
|Tour||Full-day tour of Nusa Penida is $46.85 with Klook||Full-day tour of Southeast Gili and Pink Beach is $65.79 with Klook|
How many days in Lombok is enough?
For your first trip to Lombok, 3 days to a 1 week Lombok itinerary would be great. Of course, you can stay longer, but it will all depend on how much you want to do and what pace you’re happy to have.
Is Lombok more expensive than Bali?
As a less touristy destination, products and services in Lombok generally come with lower price tags than the ones in Bali. Many tourists have expressed their joyous surprise at the affordable prices for private villas or fine dining in Bali, imagine an even lower price in the equally beautiful island of Lombok.
Where should I stay in Lombok?
- 5 Best Neighbourhoods To Stay In Lombok.
- Kuta – Where to stay in Lombok your first time.
- Mataram – Where to stay in Lombok on a budget.
- Senggigi – Best area to stay in Lombok for nightlife.
- Gili Air – Coolest place to stay in Lombok.
- Tanjung – Best neighbourhood in Lombok for families.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What is the best time to visit Lombok?
The best time to visit Lombok is from July to August. Lombok is a tropical island, so the weather is pretty much the same all year round. The peak season in Lombok lasts from May to October, and it does get crowded.
What is there to do in Lombok for 3 days?
Top Attractions in Lombok
- Mount Rinjani. 587. Mountains • Volcanoes.
- Gili Trawangan Island. 2,460. Islands.
- Tanjung Aan Beach. 869. Beaches.
- Surf Point Bongkas. Points of Interest & Landmarks. By charliefluffywilliam.
- Gili Islands. 1,035. Islands.
- Kenza Yoga. Sports Camps & Clinics.
- Kuta Beach – Lombok. 1,364. Beaches.
- Sembalun Village. 139.
Can you drink alcohol in Lombok?
It’s safe, yes 90% muslim but its totally safe. You can wear your bikin while on the beach and cover up when walking around town. Its ok and safe for you to walk around town alone. Alcohol is avalible, especially on tourist area like sengigi, kuta, 3 gili, etc.
How far is Lombok from Bali?
The distance between Lombok Island and Bali is 148 km.
How do you get from Bali to Komodo?
Traveling around Komodo Island can be relatively easy, but to get to Komodo, you first need to travel to Bali and then to Labuan Bajo by either plane or boat, and finally to Komodo Island by boat. A couple of local airlines fly from Bali to Labuan Bajo on Flores Island.
Where Lombok Indonesia is located?
Lombok is an island in the West Nusa Tenggara province of Indonesia. It is part of the chain of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with the Lombok Strait separating it from Bali to the west and the Alas Strait between it and Sumbawa to the east.