- 1 How much should I budget for a trip to Bali?
- 2 How many days is good for Bali trip?
- 3 How much is a trip to Bali for a week?
- 4 What should I do in Bali for 2 weeks?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
- 7 What is best month to visit Bali?
- 8 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 9 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 10 How dangerous is Bali?
- 11 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 12 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 13 What is the cheapest month to go to Bali?
- 14 Is 2 weeks enough for Bali?
- 15 Can you travel Bali in 2 weeks?
How much should I budget for a trip to Bali?
A vacation to Bali for one week usually costs around Rp6,455,479 for one person. So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali.
How many days is good for Bali trip?
If you just want to visit the main island, a week in Bali is perfect for seeing the most important things. However, if you also want to visit the Gili or the Nusa Islands, I would recommend you spend 8 days in Bali.
How much is a trip to Bali for a week?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
What should I do in Bali for 2 weeks?
What to See in Bali – Two Week Itinerary
- Sunset in Seminyak.
- One of Seminyak’s iconic beach bars.
- Tirta Empul Temple, just outside Ubud.
- Rice fields just outside Ubud.
- The rice terraces at Alaya Resort.
- Spoiler alert – hiking Mount Batur at sunrise is amazing!
- Making Balinese offerings at Bagus Agro Pelaga.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
While you may get a good deal during the off-season in Maldives, Bali is still cheaper. With a minimum budget of USD 40 per person per day, Bali is the more economical option.
What is best month to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Where To Stay In Bali For First Timers
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is the cheapest month to go to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
Is 2 weeks enough for Bali?
Two weeks in Bali is a good amount of time to allow you to explore the island without having to do it at a breakneck pace. Pick three or four locations, allow for some beach time and take the time to explore. That said, if you do have longer, there’s easily enough to keep you entertained for a three or four week trip.
Can you travel Bali in 2 weeks?
With 2 weeks i n Bali, you can spend three days on Nusa Penida and still see Bali’s highlights like Ubud, Canggu, Uluwatu and Mount Batur. You could even squeeze in a quick trip to Nusa Lembongan island, too.