Follow these simple steps to removing the blinds.
- First, remove the valance if there is one on the blinds.
- Next, open the brackets.
- Once the brackets are open, simply remove the window blinds from the brackets.
- Next, remove the brackets from the window frame by removing the screws that hold them in place.
How do you remove inside mount blinds?
Here is an easy way to uninstall inside mount blinds.
- Step 1 – Lock the Blinds. Pull up the blinds up all the way and lock in place.
- Step 2 – Bring Down the Valence.
- Step 3 – Remove the Brackets.
- Step 4 – Open the Brackets.
- Step 5 – Remove the Center Brackets.
How do you shorten blinds?
How To Shorten Blinds Menu
- Remove the plugs located on the bottom side of the bottom rail to release the string ladders and the knotted lift cord.
- Undo the knot in the lift cord and pull up the lift cord enough to release the slats you need to remove.
Removal of a Levolor miniblind with hidden brackets is reasonably easy and can be done in a matter of minutes when replacing your miniblinds.
- Pull the slats and bottom rail of the blind all the way up to the headrail using the blind’s pull cord.
- Grasp the miniblind by placing one hand on each side of the blind.
Can you wash blinds in the bathtub?
All you have to do is lay the blinds flat in your bathtub, mix some dish soap and a little vinegar with a few inches of warm water, and let them soak for about an hour. Once the blinds are clean, rinse them off with fresh water to get rid of soap residue, then hang them back up to dry.
How do you replace a continuous loop cord?
Replacing Cord on Continuous Cord Loop
- Remove the old cord.
- Hold the clutch by its base. With your other hand push a small loop of cord up to the front from behind the guard.
- Select an appropriate cord length for the shade.
- Insert thew new cord into the lift mechanism.
- Push a loop up from behind the guard.