- 1 Is 5 days in Bali enough?
- 2 How many days do you need to see Bali?
- 3 How much should I budget for a trip to Bali?
- 4 How can I spend 4 days in Bali?
- 5 What to Know Before Visiting Bali?
- 6 How much does it cost to go to Bali for a week?
- 7 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 8 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 9 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 10 Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
- 11 How dangerous is Bali?
- 12 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 13 How can I go to Bali on a budget?
- 14 Where should I start in Bali?
Is 5 days in Bali enough?
Since the island is small enough to see all major regions and sights in 3-4 days, it is worth it if the cost of flying over for just 5 days doesn’t bother you. You can see and experience a lot in Bali in 5 days. Bali is beautiful and not very big, so you can do/enjoy/discover a lot in 6 days.
How many days do you need to see Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
How much should I budget for a trip to Bali?
A vacation to Bali for one week usually costs around Rp6,455,479 for one person. So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali.
How can I spend 4 days in Bali?
Bali Itinerary Day 1 – Arrival
- Kuta. Kuta is the closest area to the airport and takes less than 10 minutes by taxi to go to this well-known beach resort area.
- Tanah Lot.
- Sekumpul Waterfall.
- Pura Ulun Danu Beratan.
- Jatiluwih Rice Terrace.
- Pura Luhur Batukau.
- Pura Lempuyang.
- Tirta Gangga Water Garden.
What to Know Before Visiting Bali?
- Learn to haggle for almost everything.
- Head west for waves, east for snorkelling.
- Get the right visa.
- Embrace mopeds as your transport of choice.
- Don’t miss the Gilis.
- Watch a fire dance at Uluwatu.
- Be vigilant with money.
- Get a health kick in Ubud.
How much does it cost to go to Bali for a week?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
While you may get a good deal during the off-season in Maldives, Bali is still cheaper. With a minimum budget of USD 40 per person per day, Bali is the more economical option.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How can I go to Bali on a budget?
Get a FREE Bali Packing List!
- Eat Like a Local.
- Book Online in Advance.
- Rent a Scooter in Town.
- Beware Overpriced Taxis.
- Find a Group & Hire a Driver.
- Pay with Cash.
- Bring a Water Bottle.
- Visit Off-the-Beaten-Path Destinations. Amed, Bali. Munduk, Bali. Sanur, Bali. Nusa Lembongan & the Nusa Islands.
Where should I start in Bali?
The Ultimate Bali Itinerary + Trip Planning Guide
- Uluwatu (3 Nights)
- Canggu (3 Nights)
- Ubud (4 Nights)
- Gili Islands (3-4 Nights for Two-Week Itinerary)