Follow these simple steps to removing the blinds.
- First, remove the valance if there is one on the blinds.
- Next, open the brackets.
- Once the brackets are open, simply remove the window blinds from the brackets.
- Next, remove the brackets from the window frame by removing the screws that hold them in place.
How do you remove inside mount blinds?
Here is an easy way to uninstall inside mount blinds.
- Step 1 – Lock the Blinds. Pull up the blinds up all the way and lock in place.
- Step 2 – Bring Down the Valence.
- Step 3 – Remove the Brackets.
- Step 4 – Open the Brackets.
- Step 5 – Remove the Center Brackets.
What is the easiest way to clean blinds?
Take the blinds off the window and place them in a bathtub with warm water, a few generous squirts of dish soap, and a cup of baking soda (a natural stain fighter). Let the blinds soak for about an hour and then rinse with warm water. Finish them off by wiping away any excess dirt or dust.
How do you lower blinds?
To raise the blinds, pull the string down and then slightly to the right to lock it in position. To lower the blinds, unlock the cord by pulling it slightly to the left. The blind will begin to lower. You can let it lower towards the bottom or stop it in the middle and lock the cord in place by pulling it to the right.
Can you wash blinds in the bathtub?
All you have to do is lay the blinds flat in your bathtub, mix some dish soap and a little vinegar with a few inches of warm water, and let them soak for about an hour. Once the blinds are clean, rinse them off with fresh water to get rid of soap residue, then hang them back up to dry.