- 1 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 2 How do I plan a 5 day trip to Bali?
- 3 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 4 How do I plan a 7 day trip to Bali?
- 5 What is illegal in Bali?
- 6 What is banned in Bali?
- 7 How much money do I need for 4 days in Bali?
- 8 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 9 Where should I go for 4 days in Bali?
- 10 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 11 How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
- 12 What is best month to visit Bali?
- 13 How can I go to Bali on a budget?
- 14 How much would a trip to Bali cost?
- 15 Where should I start in Bali?
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
How do I plan a 5 day trip to Bali?
The Ultimate 5 Day Bali itinerary – What to Do on the Island
- Stay at Canggu (2 days )
- Visit The Pura Tanah Lot Sea Temple.
- Explore Canggu’s Streets.
- Dinner At The Lawn.
- Day 2.
- Cool Off At Tegenungan Waterfalls.
- Enter The Heart Of Ubud.
- Enjoy A Sunset At Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
How many days do you need in Bali?
If you just want to visit the main island, a week in Bali is perfect for seeing the most important things. However, if you also want to visit the Gili or the Nusa Islands, I would recommend you spend 8 days in Bali.
How do I plan a 7 day trip to Bali?
Bali 7 day Itinerary Quick Overview Next head to the beach for some sun, sand, and surf. And, finally catch a Kecak dance at Uluwatu and watch an epic sunset at Tanah Lot. Bali Day 3: Take a day trip to dreamy Nusa Lembongan. Explore the underwater world, lounge on pristine beaches, and enjoy a slice of paradise.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
What is banned in Bali?
As we have already discussed, there are some prescription drugs that are considered illegal in Bali. Being in possession of everyday medications that you use at home can land you in a heap of trouble. Sleeping pills, Valium, Xanax, and Codeine being among them.
How much money do I need for 4 days in Bali?
How much money will you need for your trip to Bali? You should plan to spend around Rp922,211 ($64) per day on your vacation in Bali, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Where should I go for 4 days in Bali?
Bali Itinerary Day 1 – Arrival
- Kuta. Kuta is the closest area to the airport and takes less than 10 minutes by taxi to go to this well-known beach resort area.
- Tanah Lot.
- Sekumpul Waterfall.
- Pura Ulun Danu Beratan.
- Jatiluwih Rice Terrace.
- Pura Luhur Batukau.
- Pura Lempuyang.
- Tirta Gangga Water Garden.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
What is best month to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How can I go to Bali on a budget?
Get a FREE Bali Packing List!
- Eat Like a Local.
- Book Online in Advance.
- Rent a Scooter in Town.
- Beware Overpriced Taxis.
- Find a Group & Hire a Driver.
- Pay with Cash.
- Bring a Water Bottle.
- Visit Off-the-Beaten-Path Destinations. Amed, Bali. Munduk, Bali. Sanur, Bali. Nusa Lembongan & the Nusa Islands.
How much would a trip to Bali cost?
Most Popular Bali Tour Packages
|Bali Packages||No. of Days||Price*|
|Bali – Crazy Deal||6 Nights / 7 Days||Rs. 48 330.00|
|Bali Villa Special – Crazy Deal Bali Package||6 Nights / 7 Days||Rs. 55 517.00|
|Bali Marriott Special – Crazy Deal||6 Nights / 7 Days||Rs. 50 221.00|
|Bali Getaway||4 Nights / 5 days||Rs. 7 943.00|
Where should I start in Bali?
The Ultimate Bali Itinerary + Trip Planning Guide
- Uluwatu (3 Nights)
- Canggu (3 Nights)
- Ubud (4 Nights)
- Gili Islands (3-4 Nights for Two-Week Itinerary)