- 1 What is waterbom Bali famous for?
- 2 What is the best waterpark in Bali?
- 3 How much is waterbom Bali?
- 4 What is waterbom Park?
- 5 What is the best waterpark in the world?
- 6 What happens if you drink Bali water?
- 7 What is the best water park in Asia?
- 8 When was waterbom Bali built?
- 9 Where is Bali located?
- 10 Where is Bali Indonesia on the map?
What is waterbom Bali famous for?
Waterbom Bali is the island’s premier waterpark, which has over a dozen exciting waterslides and water games for all ages. The park covers 38,000 sq m of tropical gardens and pools, as well as onsite dining and leisure facilities.
What is the best waterpark in Bali?
Top 6 Water Parks In Bali
- Circus Water Park. Image Source.
- Splash Water Park. Image Source.
- Waterbom Park. Image Source.
- Nirmala Water Park. Image Source.
- CitraLand Waterpark. Image Source.
- Taman Segara Madu Water Park. Image Source.
How much is waterbom Bali?
Ticket prices for Waterbom Bali vary, ranging between Rp289,000 and Rp961,000. You can choose between a single day and family day pass, depending on the numbers of people.
What is waterbom Park?
Exciting water slides slice through 3.8 hectares of landscaped tropical parks providing hours of fun and entertainment for the young and the young at heart! There are 101 ways to fill 24 hours each day with thrilling activities on land and in water.
What is the best waterpark in the world?
12 of the world’s best water parks
- Aquatica (Orlando, Florida)
- Aquaventure Waterpark (Dubai, UAE)
- Area 47 (Innsbruck, Austria)
- Beach Park (Fortaleza, Brazil)
- Caribbean Bay (Gyeonggi-do, South Korea)
- Siam Park (Tenerife, Spain)
- Tropical Islands (Krausnick, Germany)
- Watercube Waterpark (Beijing)
What happens if you drink Bali water?
The main issue is pathogens due to poor water pipe infrastructure and the tropical heat. Pathogens include bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms that will make you sick. By boiling the water for for a minimum of 3-5 min it’s most likely safe to drink.
What is the best water park in Asia?
Waterbom Bali named Best Waterpark Asia and 2nd Best in the World
- Siam Park, Spain.
- Waterbom Bali, Indonesia.
- Aquaventure, United Arab Emirates.
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, USA.
- Beach Park, Brazil.
- Wild Wadi Water Park, United Arab Emirates.
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, USA.
When was waterbom Bali built?
In 1993 Santo Gulino created Waterbom with a unique vision in mind; to reinvent the concept of a water park. His vision included setting a new, much higher benchmark for service, safety and environmental responsibility than Bali had seen before.
Where is Bali located?
Bali, island and propinsi (or provinsi; province) in the Lesser Sunda Islands, Indonesia. It is situated 1 mile (1.6 km) east of the island of Java, separated by the narrow Bali Strait.
Where is Bali Indonesia on the map?
The island of Bali is located at 8.6500° S, 115.2167° E as part of Indonesia in the South Pacific, just above Australia. The island encompasses 5,632 square Kilometers. The capital is Denpasar, currency is Indonesian Rupiah (IDR), and Bali is the only predominantly Hindu area of Indonesia.