- 1 What should I wear in Bali at night?
- 2 What clothes to pack for Bali?
- 3 What is the weather like in November in Bali?
- 4 What should I bring on my carry on to Bali?
- 5 What is not allowed in Bali?
- 6 What is banned in Bali?
- 7 How much cash should I bring to Bali?
- 8 Is there a dress code in Bali?
- 9 Can you wear shorts in Bali?
- 10 Is Bali busy in November?
- 11 How much does it rain in Bali in November?
- 12 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 13 What do I pack for a checklist?
- 14 How should I prepare for a trip to Bali?
- 15 What do you wear to temples in Bali?
What should I wear in Bali at night?
Pack light cotton and loose clothing; your skin will thank you.
- The ideal outfit to wear when exploring Bali is a T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.
- Pack light cotton clothes to go the beach.
- When hiking, pack warm and wet-weather clothes.
- Traditional clothes for a Hindu ceremony in Bali | © Artem Bali / Unsplash.
What clothes to pack for Bali?
- Tops. It’s going to be hot in Bali so make sure you pack tops that are made from lightweight or breathable fabric.
- Bottoms. Again, you want to opt for a material that is either quick dry or extremely lightweight and breathable.
- Outdoor gear.
- Nice clothes.
What is the weather like in November in Bali?
Right from the exotic beaches to delicious cuisine, amusement park to shopping; Bali has it all. Visiting Bali in November is an ideal month for all the budget travelers as it is an off-season month. Weather In Bali In November 2021.
|Month||High Temperature||Low Temperature|
What should I bring on my carry on to Bali?
Bali Packing Essentials
- 3 Short sleeve tops.
- 3 Pair of shorts or skirts.
- 1 Pair of sandals (make them hiking style and they can be your only shoes, unless you’re going dancing!)
- 4 Pair of underwear.
- 1 Nice dress or collared shirt.
- 1 Swimsuit.
- 1 Light jacket.
- 1 Daypack for day trips and adventures.
What is not allowed in Bali?
As well as sleeping pills, Australian prescription medication including strong painkillers containing codeine and medication for ADHD are among those banned from Bali. Paracetamol, antidiarrheals and antibiotics should be OK but it is always advisable to check with the Indonesian embassy before leaving home.
What is banned in Bali?
As we have already discussed, there are some prescription drugs that are considered illegal in Bali. Being in possession of everyday medications that you use at home can land you in a heap of trouble. Sleeping pills, Valium, Xanax, and Codeine being among them.
How much cash should I bring to Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
Is there a dress code in Bali?
Dress and act modestly. So when in or near Balinese temples or rural settlements, keep the touchy-feely stuff to a minimum. The same goes with clothing: dress as modestly as possible, especially when visiting temples. Flip-flops are perfectly acceptable, so long as the overall look is modest.
Can you wear shorts in Bali?
What do Tourists Wear in Bali? Short shorts are fine on the beach but trousers or skirts that fall below the knee are ideal when traveling to small towns or non-touristy destinations.
Is Bali busy in November?
November is a peaceful month to visit Bali. It’s still very warm with little chance of rain and is much quieter than in the summer peak. It’s not as busy in November as it is in December because of the number of people visiting for Christmas.
How much does it rain in Bali in November?
The average rainfall for the month of November ranges from around 80mm to 150mm of rain. Sometimes you can get lucky, and rainy season only lasts a few weeks – with a few hours of rain each afternoon. You still spend the morning and late afternoons on some of Bali’s best beaches.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What do I pack for a checklist?
Vacation Packing Checklist
- One casual outfit per day of travel (up to 4) per person.
- One dressy outfit.
- One sweater or jacket.
- Underwear, delicates.
How should I prepare for a trip to Bali?
These are things we always make sure to do before leaving for Bali:
- Passport Acquisition or Renewal.
- Research New Visa Regulations.
- International Drivers License.
- Research Bali.
- Decide on Time of Year.
- Decide on Locations.
- Get Vaccinations.
- Find Accommodations.
What do you wear to temples in Bali?
Dress and Act Modestly Both men and women should wear clothes past the knee and shoulders covered. A long sarong (kain kamben ) and a temple scarf worn around the waist are mandatory temple attire. There is no need to buy a new sarong, the one you take to the beach will do.