- 1 What are the best months to go to Bali?
- 2 When should you not go to Bali?
- 3 What is the rainy season in Bali?
- 4 What is the cheapest month to go to Bali?
- 5 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 6 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 7 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 10 How dangerous is Bali?
- 11 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 12 Is there a hurricane season in Bali?
- 13 What language is spoken in Bali?
- 14 How much does a flight to Bali usually cost?
- 15 What area to stay in Bali?
What are the best months to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
When should you not go to Bali?
The two distinct seasons in Bali are simply the rainy season and the dry season. Cons of visiting Bali during the rainy season
- Higher chance of rain – as often as daily in January.
- High temperatures and high humidity.
- Decreased visibility at dive sites due to weather.
What is the rainy season in Bali?
As for precipitation, Bali is wettest between December-February. Expect lots of heat, humidity, and rain if you visit Bali during the wet season — the price you’ll pay for getting a bargain at hotels and attractions.
What is the cheapest month to go to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What should I avoid in Bali?
To reduce your risks, we recommend not eating these foods in Bali:
- Food from street vendors – eat at hotels and reputable restaurants.
- Leafy green vegetables and salads – they could be contaminated after being washed with tap water.
- Rare or undercooked meats.
- Chicken particularly if it’s not fully cooked.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Unmarried tourists planning a fun Bali vacation will now have to be very cautious. The couple won’t get a room unless they manage to produce a legal marriage certificate as a proof.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
How many days do you need in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Is there a hurricane season in Bali?
Bali does not experience hurricanes or typhoons. During the November to March rainy season, monsoons — heavy rainstorms with seasonal winds — are common, but are not nearly as powerful as cyclonic storm systems. Bali is part of the Pacific Ring of Fire, and the area is prone to earthquakes and has active volcanoes.
What language is spoken in Bali?
Balinese is a Malayo-Polynesian language spoken by 3.3 million people (as of 2000) on the Indonesian island of Bali as well as Northern Nusa Penida, Western Lombok, Eastern Java, Southern Sumatra, and Sulawesi. Most Balinese speakers also know Indonesian.
How much does a flight to Bali usually cost?
Good to know
|Low season||October||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 12% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$974||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$543||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$418||or less|
What area to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.