- 1 How much is a massage in Bali 2019?
- 2 Is Nusa Dua expensive?
- 3 What is there to do in Nusa Dua at night?
- 4 Is Nusa Dua quiet?
- 5 Is Bali better than Thailand?
- 6 What month is best to visit Bali?
- 7 Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
- 8 Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
- 9 Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 11 Is Nusa Dua safe?
- 12 How far is Nusa Dua from Seminyak?
- 13 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 14 What is there to do in Nusa Dua Bali?
- 15 How far is Nusa Dua from Ubud?
How much is a massage in Bali 2019?
Expect to pay between $7.50 and $10 an hour. There are plenty of mid-range massage options in Bali for travellers wanting something a cut above the communal cheapie but still more affordable than those at home.
Is Nusa Dua expensive?
While there are a handful of homestays and budget rentals, Nusa Dua is notoriously the most expensive area in all of Bali, with prices that easily rival other expensive tropical destinations like Hawaii or Tahiti.
What is there to do in Nusa Dua at night?
Where to Go and What to Do at Night in Nusa Dua
- Devdan Show at Nusa Dua Theatre.
- King Cole Bar at The St. Regis Bali.
- Sakala Beach Club.
- Cabaret show at Sol Beach House Benoa.
- Tapa Bistro at The Balé Nusa Dua.
- Luna Bonita.
- Tavern De Bali Nusa Dua.
- Pasar Senggol at Grand Hyatt Bali.
Is Nusa Dua quiet?
Nusa Dua is quiet and secluded. It is predominantly luxury hotels, beaches, and a small shopping center. The beaches are less crowded here, except for Pandawa Beach which attracts the crowds but is a stunning beach.
Is Bali better than Thailand?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
What month is best to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
Taking a trip to Nusa Dua is worth it for everything, don’t be too quick to judge based on what you’ve heard, it’s a great area to stay in Bali with beauty at your doorstep on any Bali vacation.
Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
Nusa Dua Beach This beach is suitable for swimming, as the waters near the beach are calm and peaceful, and hence are very swim and snorkel friendly.
Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
Nusa Dua and Seminyak are two completely different areas. Nusa Dua is home to many luxury resorts and IF you want to spend your days relaxing and enjoying the lovely hotel facilities then nusa dua will suit you. Seminyak is much busier, plenty of good restaurants and shopping on your doorstep.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Is Nusa Dua safe?
As well as a host of luxury hotels, Nusa Dua is home to the most popular golf course in Bali and the main convention centre on the island. The beaches here are glorious – white sand, deep, long and safe for swimming. The public beach at Geger is the best to head to if you are not staying at Nusa Dua.
How far is Nusa Dua from Seminyak?
The distance between Nusa Dua and Seminyak is 14 km.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
What is there to do in Nusa Dua Bali?
25 Best Things to Do in Nusa Dua ( Bali )
- Sunbathe on Pantai Geger. Source: flickr Pantai Geger.
- Admire Water Blow. Source: flickr Water Blow.
- Go for a camel ride.
- Try the pork at Warung Dobiel.
- Walk to Pura Gegar.
- Have lunch at the Nusa Dua Beach Grill.
- Visit Pasifika Museum.
- Take a boat to Serangan Island.
How far is Nusa Dua from Ubud?
What is the distance in mi and km from Nusa Dua Indonesia to Ubud Indonesia? A recent recorded road journey was 21.88 miles or 35.21 kilometers. The distance from Nusa Dua Indonesia to Ubud Indonesia is of course very much subject to the route you take and type of distance required.