- 1 How do you get to Bali from Ireland?
- 2 What is the best way to get to Bali?
- 3 Where is it cheapest to fly to Bali from?
- 4 What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
- 5 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 6 How long is the flight to Bali from Ireland?
- 7 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 How expensive is it to fly to Bali?
- 10 Do you need a visa for Bali?
- 11 Why are flights to Bali so expensive?
- 12 How can I go to Bali cheap?
- 13 What airlines fly direct Bali?
- 14 How Safe Is Bali?
- 15 What cities fly direct Bali?
How do you get to Bali from Ireland?
The quickest way to get from Ireland to Bali is to fly which costs €320 – €550 and takes 20h 34m. 7
What is the best way to get to Bali?
How to Reach Bali
- By Air. The city is served by Ngurah Rai International Airport, popularly known as the Denpasar International Airport.
- By Sea. Many of the cruise liners traversing through South-East Asia have a stop at Bali.
- By Road. You cannot travel to Bali by bus or train.
Where is it cheapest to fly to Bali from?
Flights from Bangkok and Singapore to Bali are often the cheapest. Air Asia and other budget airlines offer extremely cheap flights from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, via the new low-cost carrier terminal KLIA2. Bali’s peak season is in the summer, especially between the months of June and August.
What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
International airlines offer the most flights to Bali, including Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Qatar Airways, China Airlines and Singapore Airlines. You can also find flights through American Airlines and Delta.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How long is the flight to Bali from Ireland?
The total flight time between Dublin and Bali is of around 18:01 hours on average, considering an average distance of 13,420 km, for both direct and indirect flights for the route (which may have 1 or more stops in other cities in between).
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
The cheapest month to fly to Bali (Denpasar) is January.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How expensive is it to fly to Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
Do you need a visa for Bali?
Do you need a visa for Bali? Bali, Indonesia, is free to enter without a visa, you will only get a date stamp in your passport on your arrival day. Stay up to a maximum of 30 days but note that you will not be able to extend your stay with this free tourist visa.
Why are flights to Bali so expensive?
High demand and because there are many connections to Bali from Los Angeles via Singapore, Hong Kong, and Bangkok. For everywhere else, distance and demand. Demand plays a bigger factor than distance.
How can I go to Bali cheap?
Get a FREE Bali Packing List!
- Eat Like a Local.
- Book Online in Advance.
- Rent a Scooter in Town.
- Beware Overpriced Taxis.
- Find a Group & Hire a Driver.
- Pay with Cash.
- Bring a Water Bottle.
- Visit Off-the-Beaten-Path Destinations. Amed, Bali. Munduk, Bali. Sanur, Bali. Nusa Lembongan & the Nusa Islands.
What airlines fly direct Bali?
|Emirates flights||Malaysia Airlines flights|
|Qatar Airways flights||Garuda Indonesia flights|
|Singapore Airlines flights||Thai Airways flights|
|KLM flights||Korean Air flights|
|Cathay Pacific flights||China Southern flights|
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
What cities fly direct Bali?
Despite the incorporation of more international carriers, there are currently no direct flights to Bali from the United States. Popular routes include flying from New York or Los Angeles (LAX) to Bali with 1 stop layovers in Hong Kong, Doha and other destinations.