- 1 How far is Bali from New York hours?
- 2 How do you manually calculate flight times?
- 3 How far is Bali from NY?
- 4 How do I find my journey time?
- 5 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 6 How far is Bora Bora from New York?
- 7 What is the longest flight in the world?
- 8 What is the formula to calculate fuel consumption?
- 9 What is the average length of a flight?
- 10 How Safe Is Bali?
- 11 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 12 How far is the flight from NYC to Bali?
- 13 What is the formula for calculating travel time?
- 14 How do you calculate how long it will take to travel a distance?
How far is Bali from New York hours?
Distance from Bali to New York is approximately 14180 kilometers.
How do you manually calculate flight times?
- Time T = D/GS. To find the time (T) in flight, divide the distance (D) by the GS.
- Distance D = GS X T. To find the distance flown in a given time, multiply GS by time.
- GS GS = D/T. To find the GS, divide the distance flown by the time required.
How far is Bali from NY?
Distance from New-York to Bali The shortest distance (air line) between New-York and Bali is 10,134.38 mi (16,309.71 km). The shortest route between New-York and Bali is according to the route planner.
How do I find my journey time?
Estimate how fast you will go on your trip. Then, divide your total distance by your speed. This will give you an estimation of your travel time. For example, if your trip is 240 miles and you are going to be drive 40 miles an hour, your time will be 240/40 = 6 hours.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How far is Bora Bora from New York?
The shortest distance (air line) between Bora – Bora and New – York is 6,340.68 mi (10,204.34 km).
What is the longest flight in the world?
The longest nonstop flight in the world is Singapore Airlines’ service between Singapore (SIN) and New York (JFK), which is an ~18 hour flight that covers a distance of 9,537 miles. This flight is so long that it has to be operated by a specially configured A350-900ULR with extra fuel capacity.
What is the formula to calculate fuel consumption?
The following formula is used to calculate fuel consumption in litres / 100kms, the most commonly used measure of fuel consumption. (Litres used X 100) ÷ km travelled = Litres per 100km.
What is the average length of a flight?
How long is an average flight? Short haul is under 3 hours, medium-haul is 3-6 hours, long haul is 6-12 hours and ultra long haul is over 12 hours.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
How far is the flight from NYC to Bali?
Flying time from New York, NY to Bali The total flight duration from New York, NY to Bali is 20 hours, 46 minutes.
What is the formula for calculating travel time?
To solve for time use the formula for time, t = d/s which means time equals distance divided by speed.
How do you calculate how long it will take to travel a distance?
To solve for time, divide the distance traveled by the rate. For example, if Cole drives his car 45 km per hour and travels a total of 225 km, then he traveled for 225/45 = 5 hours.