- 1 How long is the flight from US to Bali?
- 2 How far is Bali by plane?
- 3 How many hours is it from California to Bali?
- 4 How long does it take to fly to Indonesia?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 7 Why is it so expensive to fly to Bali?
- 8 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 9 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 10 What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
- 11 How Safe Is Bali?
- 12 How much is a plane ticket from California to Bali?
- 13 How expensive is it to fly to Bali?
- 14 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 15 How can I get cheap flights to Bali?
How long is the flight from US to Bali?
The total flight duration from United States to Bali is 19 hours, 39 minutes.
How far is Bali by plane?
How long is the flight to Bali? An average nonstop flight from the United States to Bali takes 29h 31m, covering a distance of 9592 miles. The most popular route is New York – Denpasar with an average flight time of 25h 50m.
How many hours is it from California to Bali?
The total flight duration from California to Bali is 17 hours, 30 minutes.
How long does it take to fly to Indonesia?
Flying time from United States to Indonesia The total flight duration from United States to Indonesia is 18 hours, 52 minutes. If you’re planning a trip, remember to add more time for the plane to taxi between the gate and the airport runway.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Why is it so expensive to fly to Bali?
High demand and because there are many connections to Bali from Los Angeles via Singapore, Hong Kong, and Bangkok. For everywhere else, distance and demand. Demand plays a bigger factor than distance.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
International airlines offer the most flights to Bali, including Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Qatar Airways, China Airlines and Singapore Airlines. You can also find flights through American Airlines and Delta.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
How much is a plane ticket from California to Bali?
Los Angeles International to Bali (Denpasar): Flight information
|Cheapest flight found||$650|
|Cheapest month to fly||April|
|Time difference between Los Angeles International and Bali (Denpasar)||+15 hrs (GMT +8)|
How expensive is it to fly to Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
How can I get cheap flights to Bali?
A majority of the cheap flights to Bali come from Australia and other parts of Asia. Flights from the U.S. are relatively expensive, so consider splitting up your journey in a popular hub, such as Singapore or Bangkok, then continuing onward to Bali with a different airline.